enforcement ban for what exactly ??

Discus and support enforcement ban for what exactly ?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, not that i'm bothered but i would like to know why i was quickly hit with an 3 day enforcement ban i was checking the Diablo II LFG option to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by target2-CB03AB21-186B-4B9, Jan 15, 2022.

1. enforcement ban for what exactly ??

Hi all,

not that i'm bothered but i would like to know why i was quickly hit with an 3 day enforcement ban

i was checking the Diablo II LFG option to check for any suitable games when i seen someone was searching for an item that i had.

i clicked on interested and left a message with * 15/15 3os here, offer? * or something very similar to that. the item in question is an 15 enhanced defense, 15 durability, 3open socket mage plate

the person who needs/wants the item then proceeds to spam me with party invites so i message with this.. * im not joining party msg if need * .. no reply but more party invites from that player so i message again with * im not joining party.. got ppl here * and then i receive more party invites which at this point was annoying so i message again with * ????? stupid ????? fo* ... yeah yeah, maybe a bit rude from me but the player was spamming me .. he then invites me to a game along with more spam party invites so i message yet again with * blocked * and then blocked the player

shortly after -- talking a couple minutes here at most -- i went to check LFG again to check for any games and i see that i am suspended.. so i tried message again saying not everyone can or wants to join party, make an offer like normal.. [This message was deleted]

so i can't join LFG or message other people because i just wanted to do a trade with a report happy snowflake person who must be either friends with someone who can quickly suspend or can give out suspensions themself

i checked the enforcement page to see whats up and tried to find the appeal/case review .. it says click the orange box with an handshake icon on it.. well, i would but there isn't one there..

what gives here ? i am suspended for saying FO within minutes ? where is the actual investigation here ? if the team checked, they would perhaps see i didn't say anything else and it was me who was spammed with the party invites even after saying i am not joining it

E: i would also like to add that i have reported spammers who posts every 30 seconds to a minute, reported known scammers, reported people who were claiming to be able to dupe/cheat the game, claiming they have working bot programs, posting links to dodgy sites but they were still at it for days with no action taken against them but i am suspended for this ?

i haven't posted anything in the LFG for D2 or for any other game for months now but on the rare occasion i use it searching for games and the odd trade, i'm suspended

:)

target2-CB03AB21-186B-4B9, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm sorry about that. Everything about bans can be found here enforcement.xbox.com

That's where you'll see the type of ban, the duration and if you can appeal it. Support cannot assist with issues of bans or suspension.
  3. target2-CB03AB21-186 Win User

Hi,

i have checked there already. it says this * No Enforcement History found for target2!!! *

i also have a notification saying i have received a 3 day enforcement action.

it's a load of [mod removed] someone can get you suspended within minutes after they spam you with mass amount of party invites within a short amount of time -- couple minutes here.. this is something xbox should be supporting because any idiot will be able to get you suspended while spamming you it seems.. and there's not a [mod removed] thing i can do about it but sit here and accept it..

first message not shown because it was sent from using LFG i'm interested message.. 2nd message, shown first in pic was after loads of invs, 3rd msg was sent after even more after i send the 2nd and then more mass invs so i sent the 4th message and blocked the user. i messaged again, which was deleted AFTER i tried using LFG again

[mod removed]
  4. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Permanently Banned Xbox Live Accounts 0x80a40021

You can check the enforcement site HERE to view what it was exactly that got you banned, along with that, you can try refuting the ban, but it's not guaranteed.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Hi, bought second hand xbox one, and found out that console is blocked. Any way you can help?

It's banned for life. There's no way to contact the enforcement team regarding console bans to find out exactly why it was banned.
  6. zeroice007 Win User

Banned

I would contact xbox enforcement as everyone has kindly mentioned, to verify what exactly was done and why you were banned if you do not have an idea .
Thema:

1. enforcement ban for what exactly ?? - Similar Threads - enforcement ban exactly

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  4. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  5. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...
  6. How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban: I tried logging in to my Xbox account but it says Notice if Xbox Enforcement tho I haven't played on it in months I got the new Xbox and last I knew there was a lot of expensive things on this...
  7. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  8. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  9. I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...: I was banned from cod activision while I was playing on MW3. I contacted activision support and they told me that xbox enforcement team are the ones that banned me. how can they banned me tho I...
  10. Unjust enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjust enforcement ban: These are abbreviations for in game content for the division 2. Fast gens is an abbreviation for fast generators on a mission and nego is short for negotiators which all of us in the game use....