enforcement ban for “Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation”

Discus and support enforcement ban for “Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation” in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently received an enforcement ban for “Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation” which is completely unfounded and untrue. Logged on to the enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JohnM999, Dec 6, 2021.

1. JohnM999
    JohnM999 Guest

Recently received an enforcement ban for “Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation” which is completely unfounded and untrue. Logged on to the enforcement history page to raise a claim, I’ve also double checked my Microsoft’s activity log (making sure the account hasn’t been breached which it doesn’t appear to have been).

Pretty appalled that there’s not explanation or evidence of what I am supposedly done to denies me access to a service I pay for. When I check the contact us page it indicates there is no method to speak to the enforcement team.

Can anyone confirm:

1. Is there a way to speak to the enforcement team directly?
    2. Has anyone have experiences in reclaiming costs of the Xbox live membership for the days you were unreasonably banned. Internet searching indicated that I may struggle here however worst case scenario as its paid on a CC ill section 75 it.

:)

JohnM999, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

1. A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

2. Per the terms of services, you forfeit anything on the account in the event that you are banned. I've never heard of anyone getting any funds back.
  3. Smwutches Win User

What is theft phishing silotation

Theft is stealing something. Phishing is trying to get someone's information/account information. Solicitation is asking someone for information, typically in an enforcement issue it's asking for something that would violate the code of conduct.
  4. TylerSc2 Win User

Account Suspension

This is all the information I was given. I will try xbox support also and see if they can assist. I haven't really gotten anywhere on the enforcement page. just clicked on the case review and they directed me to check activity and changing password.

Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation

Start date:June 6, 2021, 4:43:29 PM

End date: Permanent

Enforcement impact:This account cannot sign in to Xbox Live from any device.

Enforcement details:This account participated in account theft, phishing, or solicitation. This may include the purchase, theft, or unauthorized use of an account, attempting to acquire personal information from other players, attempting to violate the Code of Conduct in exchange for money or other services, or commercial use of Xbox Live.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

account theft phishing solicitation???

Bear in mind that a ban may not occur at the time of whatever led to it....it's entirely possible that it occurred weeks before

May also take a bit to get a response from Enforcement...I believe under normal circumstances the turnaround is about 72 hours and we are not in normal circumstances right now so times may be extended somewhat
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

account theft phishing solicitation???

Not saying you have but, have you ever logged into an account that didn't belong to you? Maybe to gameshare? Even if you were given permission, it is still against the TOS to log into accounts that you do not own yourself. Again, not accusing you. Just offering a possible reason for the ban.
Thema:

1. enforcement ban for “Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation” - Similar Threads - enforcement ban “Account

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  4. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  7. Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show: So when I log in on my account on Xbox, it says I have a multiplayer ban on my Xbox console, however, it doesn't show up in the enforcements page, and I am unable to submit an appeal...
  8. Account Ban but showing no enforcement history or appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Ban but showing no enforcement history or appeal: Ive just bought myself an xbox again and want to use my old account. After finally figuring out the account info ive been greeted with a ban on the account. i have no enforcement history and...
  9. My account says banned, but I have no enforcement violations that show up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says banned, but I have no enforcement violations that show up?: My Xbox account has been banned for over 10 years and I cannot get any support because no violations show up in the enforcement history. I cannot appeal the ban because there is no history to...
  10. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] e01b0aac-2ae7-4e95-a96a-1bff8c896a64