Enforcement actions should not be able to come from players

Discus and support Enforcement actions should not be able to come from players in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When someone loses a match in an online game then messages you to start an argument and you respond, they immediately report and get your account... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TheFnJudge86, Apr 26, 2023.

1. TheFnJudge86
    TheFnJudge86 Guest

When someone loses a match in an online game then messages you to start an argument and you respond, they immediately report and get your account suspended.... It's is ridiculous. I feel like enforcement action should not be on ones reviewing messages, not to mention there isn't a single human being willing to talk to me about this, I've been paying this company for a long long time and have several paid subscriptions and I cannot even use them because of sore losers. Absolutely ridiculous.

:)

TheFnJudge86, Apr 26, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Sorry but what's even more ridiculous, that an experienced gamer like you still runs into those

cheap traps of such pitiful trolls !

Report, block and ignore them, that's the legal way to handle this.
    Exactly. Dont feed the trolls as they say
  3. [EX] Win User

Sorry but what's even more ridiculous, that an experienced gamer like you still runs into those

cheap traps of such pitiful trolls !

Report, block and ignore them, that's the legal way to handle this.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Why😭😢😢

Hi

If you have received an enforcement action you should be able to find details of this on the
    Xbox Enforcement website, if eligible you should also be able to request a case review from here as well.
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

Getting someone banned or suspended with proof through the Xbox One capture

Reporting the player from your Xbox for cheating is the best you can do.

Xbox Enforcement will investigate and take action should it be deemed as necessary.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Banned by myself??

Hi

You should be able to find information on the enforcement action on the
    Xbox Enforcement
    web site and if eligible you will be able to request a case review from here as well.
Thema:

1. Enforcement actions should not be able to come from players - Similar Threads - Enforcement actions should

2. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  3. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  4. This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...: I got banned and im not sure why i got banned it's not even telling me why im banned 5dbfea8d-ebfc-48e0-b112-c9a927591f40
  5. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...
  6. Enforcement Action with no information available?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action with no information available?: I've tried to get information regarding an enforcement action which has disabled my account, but it seems there is no other way to reach the Enforcement Team other than...
  7. Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...: I was going to join the ambassador team when I was met with this Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met. only word I said I...
  8. Notice of Xbox enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Xbox enforcement action: Hi there My son has this on his x box we as parents just need to speak to someone to find out what is going on and how we deal with it please This is how it reads on his screen Notice of...
  9. Why I Got An Enforcement Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I Got An Enforcement Action: [img] I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for group post for that game. In that post all I said...
  10. What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?: I received a two-week account suspension, so multiplayer/social is unavailable. When I look at the enforcement action, it said there are no details as to why I was suspended. I submitted an appeal...