Enforcement actions being unfair

Discus and support Enforcement actions being unfair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got suspended for inapropriate communication even though they said I was gay, a ****, **** and a **** 820710e3-9520-4527-8354-cb665c8770fa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jackhenderson1, May 11, 2020.

1. Enforcement actions being unfair

I got suspended for inapropriate communication even though they said I was gay, a ****, **** and a ****

:)

jackhenderson1, May 11, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

The problem is that some of those accounts that say that are troll accounts and they dont care if they get a ban, you must never reply to those kind of comments...
  3. pjameleven Win User

Sorry that happened, but if people are saying inappropriate things to you on Xbox live, the best thing to do is to report them them mute and block them. You shouldn't engage with them, even if they started it. If you feel like you were unfairly suspended
    you can ask for a case review. You can find more info on how to do that by going here: enforcement.xbox.com. Hope that helps.
  4. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Please read

https://enforcement.xbox.comIt gives sound advice. Most importantly do not "hang out" (play) with those people. Avoid them at all costs. Find a good group.
    I don't know your game, but there are more of us Ambassador types than trolls. Report those that offend you. That is important also.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

Unfair enforcement action.

Try to contact Microsoft support online chat.
    Unfortunately, Xbox Live Support can do nothing about enforcement actions, other than say there is or isn't one. The sole option is a case review, if the user is eligible for one. If not, it is not subject to review or appeal.
  6. Darkwolfecze Win User

Unfair enforcement action.

Try to contact Microsoft support online chat.
Thema:

1. Enforcement actions being unfair - Similar Threads - Enforcement actions being

2. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  3. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  4. This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...: I got banned and im not sure why i got banned it's not even telling me why im banned 5dbfea8d-ebfc-48e0-b112-c9a927591f40
  5. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...
  6. Enforcement Action with no information available?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action with no information available?: I've tried to get information regarding an enforcement action which has disabled my account, but it seems there is no other way to reach the Enforcement Team other than...
  7. Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...: I was going to join the ambassador team when I was met with this Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met. only word I said I...
  8. Notice of Xbox enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Xbox enforcement action: Hi there My son has this on his x box we as parents just need to speak to someone to find out what is going on and how we deal with it please This is how it reads on his screen Notice of...
  9. Why I Got An Enforcement Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I Got An Enforcement Action: [img] I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for group post for that game. In that post all I said...
  10. What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?: I received a two-week account suspension, so multiplayer/social is unavailable. When I look at the enforcement action, it said there are no details as to why I was suspended. I submitted an appeal...