Enforcement action communication suspension

Discus and support Enforcement action communication suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was suspended for a period of 8 days after a first time offense. I understood that it was a communication suspension so I could play, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by scott wilbanks, May 15, 2023.

1. Enforcement action communication suspension

My account was suspended for a period of 8 days after a first time offense. I understood that it was a communication suspension so I could play, but not communicate. For whatever reason, after appealing the case I am no longer able to sign into my Microsoft profile through the Xbox. It’s almost as if I’ve been permanently banned after appealing the case.

:)

scott wilbanks, May 15, 2023
  2. ObscureHealer63 Win User

I'm ban but it doesn't say why though or how long it is I spent so much money on my account since day one
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello scott wilbanks,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It appears that the issue started after you have submitted a case review for the enforcement action you have received. Let us check every detail so that we can provide enough information related to your concern.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to set your proper expectation that here in community forum and live support channel cannot do anything about enforcement because this is handled by Enforcement team and any issues related to enforcement actions must be directly address to them.

With regards to your account issue that happened after you appealed the case, we will ask few questions to help us isolate further.

1. Are you getting an error message? If yes, what is the exact error message you have received?
    2. Have you tried signing in your Microsoft account through the account landing page? Try signing in your account through this link: https://account.microsoft.com and see if you can sign in just fine.
    3. Have you tried signing in your account as well in Xbox app?

Additionally, to prevent any enforcement actions in the future, you may check the Xbox community standards through the link below.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello ObscureHealer63,

Thank you for your prompt response.

We are to hear that the reason why you cannot signed in your account in Xbox is due to the device ban. While most enforcement actions happen at the account level, Xbox will temporarily suspend or permanently ban Xbox consoles or other devices where repeated and egregious violations have occurred.

Note that customer support in community forum and in live support channel can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. If you need assistance with an active enforcement action, it may qualify for the case review process. This will be taken cared by the dedicated team which is the Enforcement Team.

To submit a case review, please refer to the link below. You may also check the Device ban frequently ask questions (FAQ) for your reference.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Fr

I'm afraid we aren't we aren't able to help out with Enforcement actions here on the forums.

If all accounts are experiencing a communication suspension, it's likely your Xbox One has received a console suspension. For details, be sure to check your e-mail for communication.
    Enforcement.xbox.com is also a great resource for details on Enforcement actions.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

[Mod Removed] microsoft

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live.

When XBLPET issues an enforcement action, an email message is automatically sent to the address associated with your Xbox Live account. You can also check the page displaying any enforcement actions associated with your account:

enforcement.xbox.com/.../ShowEnforcements
Thema:

1. Enforcement action communication suspension - Similar Threads - Enforcement action communication

2. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  3. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  4. This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...: I got banned and im not sure why i got banned it's not even telling me why im banned 5dbfea8d-ebfc-48e0-b112-c9a927591f40
  5. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...
  6. Enforcement Action with no information available?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action with no information available?: I've tried to get information regarding an enforcement action which has disabled my account, but it seems there is no other way to reach the Enforcement Team other than...
  7. Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...: I was going to join the ambassador team when I was met with this Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met. only word I said I...
  8. Notice of Xbox enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Xbox enforcement action: Hi there My son has this on his x box we as parents just need to speak to someone to find out what is going on and how we deal with it please This is how it reads on his screen Notice of...
  9. Why I Got An Enforcement Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I Got An Enforcement Action: [img] I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for group post for that game. In that post all I said...
  10. What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?: I received a two-week account suspension, so multiplayer/social is unavailable. When I look at the enforcement action, it said there are no details as to why I was suspended. I submitted an appeal...