endpoint does not support format

Discus and support endpoint does not support format in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] [img] i have recently purchased a laptop which has dts sound and it shows endpoint does not support. 0364bec9-4aa7-4ca3-b8b6-7b130928a678 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Trupti Bhagat, Dec 21, 2021.

  1. endpoint does not support format



    endpoint does not support format [​IMG]

    endpoint does not support format [​IMG]
    i have recently purchased a laptop which has dts sound and it shows endpoint does not support.

    :)
     
    Trupti Bhagat, Dec 21, 2021
    #1
  2. Trupti Bhagat Win User

    endpoint does not support format

    my system is up to date as i mentioned before i have purchased it 2 months back.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    endpoint does not support format

  4. Jesse E' Win User

    endpoint does not support format

    Just to be sure did you check out Greg's answer to the thread I showed you?
  5. Jesse E' Win User

    endpoint does not support format

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    You need to check if your Windows version has pending updates and perform them. Afterwards you'll also need to update your sound drivers from your OEM's website. While there make sure you also have the latest Chipset, Display, Network, USB and all other drivers, comparing with the version presently installed in Device Manager.

    Hope this helps
  6. Trupti Bhagat Win User

    endpoint does not support format

    ok great thanks for ur advice.
Thema:

endpoint does not support format

Loading...
  1. endpoint does not support format - Similar Threads - endpoint does support

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Is there a way to recalibrate center point and endpoints after replacing joystick modual?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to recalibrate center point and endpoints after replacing joystick modual?: Replaced the joysticks on my series x controller but the center point is slightly off and not reaching the endpoints. submitted by /u/Pro4791 [link] [comments]
  9. error cant sign in to xbox live there are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper

    in XBoX Accessibility
    error cant sign in to xbox live there are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper: so i launched minecraft and i found my account not set/sign in so i tried to sign in then this surprise popped up please help me this screen shot was from xbox app [img]...
  10. Console streaming test endpoint/low bandwidth workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming test endpoint/low bandwidth workaround: Long story made short I am trying to re-enable the console streaming option on my One X after seeing a number of recommendations to do so to try and sort out issues with the xCloud streaming app...