endless reports through out the years because of biased enforcement teams

Discus and support endless reports through out the years because of biased enforcement teams in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is to start a conversation about people being unfairly banned and people abusing the report system in a way to not silence someone who is harmful... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Billy Henderson2001, Feb 16, 2019.

1. endless reports through out the years because of biased enforcement teams

This is to start a conversation about people being unfairly banned and people abusing the report system in a way to not silence someone who is harmful to the community but to just be an annoyance because they get an upper hand
    through the message reports. And can get away with saying things in parties with their actual voice because there’s no way to record parties. And if Microsoft did that I’m sure it would be an enormous issue. Which is why I think messages between people shouldn’t
    result in someone not being able to talk to anybody. Not talk in parties. Etc. An example of this. Someone can sit in a party and tell me they’re going to rape my toddler daughter and say countless other extremely, Terrible profane things and as soon as I
    send them a message calling them a (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) I get an INSTANT ban. From 2016 I’ve had bans because I didn’t have a mic and someone just decided to start calling me names and slanderous things because I wasn’t as good at
    a game as him. So I send them a message telling him to (Mod Removed - Profanity). I leave the party. Ban. And he can go back to telling people they
    (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) at the game and hating on them when they’re trying to get better. How does this fix anything. Just keeps me from interacting with friends and having a good time on Xbox. Trash talk is trash talk but people shouldn’t
    be able to get away with it on their mic if we can’t do it in PM’s. PRIVATE. Messages.

:)

Billy Henderson2001, Feb 16, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Billy,

We would like to remind to follow our Xbox Forum Guidelines.

Failure to follow these guidelines could mean some bad things and in some cases, an offense is extremely severe
    or high in number that it warrants further action outside the scope of a simple forum suspension.

By participating in the Forums you agree to the Usage Guidelines (outlined below), the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and
    Code of Conduct, and the Xbox.com Terms of Use and Notices; all of which can be found via the following links:

Xbox LIVE Terms of Use:
    http://www.xbox.com/Legal/LiveTOU

Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct:
    http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

Xbox.com Terms of Use:
    http://www.xbox.com/legal/xboxComTOU

We will be locking this thread as all enforcement related topics should all be directly handled through the Enforcement website.

Best wishes!
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

EnforceMent Team Is Biased

I'd have to agree about the fact that you need to observe what's considered appropriate trash talk and what's just rude or otherwise demeaning. Even though you didn't swear, it sounded a little aggressive and otherwise just kind of rude to respond with.

The enforcement team isn't biased... they do their job according to the guidelines they're given based around what is acceptable community content. Regardless of context they have to do their job. Sometimes it sucks, but it should always be a learning experience.

Its one thing to say that to a friend who understands a specific kind of trashtalk, but something totally different to a stranger... you know?
  4. Mimori 775 Win User

Hello Raringtriple3,

While it may seem biased, they are actually pretty consistent and fair based on the rules outlined on both their website and in the Code of Conduct.

If we take a look at the community standards, scroll down to "Keep your Content Clean" and you can see examples of what the difference is between
    trash talk an harassment. You can see here that "trash talk is an expected part of competitive multiplayer action, and [it's] not a bad thing". However, there is a line.

Examples provided in the community standards:

• Acceptable:
      • Get destroyed. Can't believe you thought you were on my level.
      • Cheap win. Come at me when you can actually drive without running cars off the road.
      • That sucked. Get good and then come back when your k/d's over 1.
    • Not Acceptable:
      • Get [sexual threat]. Can't believe you thought you were on my level.
      • Hey <profanity>, that was some serious potato aim. Get wrecked, trash.
    In this case, sending a "salt" emote is acceptable, but telling them to shove it was not acceptable. Please don't get me wrong, I can totally understand the frustration as I don't like receiving messages like that either, especially when the "teammate" was
    trolling their own members, but I also understand why the rules are in place and how they help support a more welcoming community as a whole. Instead of replying, I just mute/block/report and move on. It can be frustrating, but it's best to not try and egg
    on these players, they're trying to rally you up, hints the "salt" emote.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Just ignore people that, its not worth it to engage them.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Maybe it would have been okay if you messaged that to a friend during friendly banter, but this gamer was random and may have taken offense. Does not matter if it doesn’t offend you. It’s a blatant violation of the Code of Conduct. Sorry man. Just use
    it as an opportunity to make a better choice next time something like this arises.
Thema:

1. endless reports through out the years because of biased enforcement teams - Similar Threads - endless reports through

2. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  3. endless loop, can't get support

in XBoX on Windows
    endless loop, can't get support: Hi, I'm sick in a loop of trying to get support for a refund which is noted as approved, but has not been issued in 3 weeks. I constantly get the message that they're having trouble and to try...
  4. Endless discord Link loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Endless discord Link loop: I Connecticut my Xnox Series X with my discord account and everything worked fine. Today i wanted to use discord and it asked me to Reling my Account. I follow the instructions untill it pops up...
  5. Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account

in XboX Insiders
    Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account: Overall the problem is that it says my accounts are linked but when I go to stream it pops up saying I need to link my account, I do what it says then boom it pops up again and again and again. I...
  6. Xbox endless discord relink

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox endless discord relink: No matter what i do, how many times i restart, unlink and relink accounts, delete apps etc. My discord account wont link properly on the console. I'd much rather, and i'm sure most would agree,...
  7. Xbox Elite controller on pc Endless Update Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller on pc Endless Update Loop: I cannot set-up profile for button mapping on my xbox elite controller on pc due to the xbox accessories app want to endlessly update the controller. I've deleted the firm wear and even...
  8. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 110b7e46-e810-404d-939d-64a4af97049a
  9. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 4f7b4448-fc0c-453a-9bb2-6b343da8520c
  10. can't report a problem endless loading

in XboX Insiders
    can't report a problem endless loading: i'm trying to report a problem but everytime i try to report the problem the app opens and is stuck in a endless loading and after 5 minutes of loading the app it crashes to home tried...