Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated

Discus and support Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Morning. So my sons Xbox got stuck on the green screen - we managed fix that by factory resetting yesterday morning. FFWD to last night and it got... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mbridge2610, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated

Morning.

So my sons Xbox got stuck on the green screen - we managed fix that by factory resetting yesterday morning.

FFWD to last night and it got stuck when he was logging in to his account. Now we don’t even make it to the green screen, it stays black for a while then goes to a “something went wrong” page.

I’ve tried to restore all settings numerous times but keep going back to that “something went wrong” page.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this?

submitted by /u/mbridge2610
    [link] [comments]

/u/mbridge2610, Aug 27, 2023
  2. halomaster11744 Win User

Help would be greatly appreciated

On August 2nd my xbox live account received a 14 day suspension, it has been 14 days 5 hours since the suspension. I am still unable to sign in to my account it still says my account is permanently suspended. it was a permanent suspension for a
    first offense of the subject that i was accused of and was overturned to a 14 day suspension.
    [​IMG]
    Hi I'm Caleb,

So unfortunately if you have a permanent ban there is nothing that can be done on forms if you feel you were treated unfairly in terms of the ban. You can submit a case to be reviewed by the enforcement team. But I'm pretty sure that three offences is a
    permanent ban I'm sorry but that's just how it is

Best of Luck, Your friend Caleb
  3. TooBland Win User

Really curious as to what's going on, was supposed to be unbanned already. Now this? Seem to be only for me, anyone else having a problem if they go to the enforcement page? Not to mention i am 16 days into a 14 day ban.

[​IMG]
  4. TooBland Win User

Yeah, they overturned the "permanent" ban to a 14 day on the 5th so I'm going to assume and hope my account will be functional today.
  5. slyday87 Win User

I cant play any game

I am having this same issue here in March and power cycling and resetting does not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

High latency on 1gb internet? Any help is greatly appreciated

You need to call your internet provider. The bandwidth you pay for has no effect on latency
Thema:

Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated

1. Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated - Similar Threads - Endless reboot cycle

2. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  3. endless loop, can't get support

in XBoX on Windows
    endless loop, can't get support: Hi, I'm sick in a loop of trying to get support for a refund which is noted as approved, but has not been issued in 3 weeks. I constantly get the message that they're having trouble and to try...
  4. Endless discord Link loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Endless discord Link loop: I Connecticut my Xnox Series X with my discord account and everything worked fine. Today i wanted to use discord and it asked me to Reling my Account. I follow the instructions untill it pops up...
  5. Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account

in XboX Insiders
    Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account: Overall the problem is that it says my accounts are linked but when I go to stream it pops up saying I need to link my account, I do what it says then boom it pops up again and again and again. I...
  6. Xbox endless discord relink

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox endless discord relink: No matter what i do, how many times i restart, unlink and relink accounts, delete apps etc. My discord account wont link properly on the console. I'd much rather, and i'm sure most would agree,...
  7. Xbox Elite controller on pc Endless Update Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller on pc Endless Update Loop: I cannot set-up profile for button mapping on my xbox elite controller on pc due to the xbox accessories app want to endlessly update the controller. I've deleted the firm wear and even...
  8. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 110b7e46-e810-404d-939d-64a4af97049a
  9. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 4f7b4448-fc0c-453a-9bb2-6b343da8520c
  10. Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?: One day my Xbox account suddenly stopped letting me sign in due to "unusual activity" and it tells me to fill out a account recovery form to recover my account. Either that or text a phone number...