Endless loading "Log in" when starting the game via PC Game pass

Discus and support Endless loading "Log in" when starting the game via PC Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After clicking the "Play" button in the Xbox app on pc, the art of the game opens, in the lower right corner of which there is an endless download with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wqe qwe, Jan 26, 2023.

1. wqe qwe
    wqe qwe Guest

After clicking the "Play" button in the Xbox app on pc, the art of the game opens, in the lower right corner of which there is an endless download with the inscription "Log in"

:)

wqe qwe, Jan 26, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  3. TJGiancaterino Win User

Fallout Shelter Redeem Screen not Loading

Hey guys. I was able to redeem my purchases by logging into the game via my pc. Just log into your Xbox account and load your vault.
  4. TJGiancaterino Win User

Fallout Shelter Redeem Screen not Loading

Hey guys. I was able to redeem my purchases by logging into the game via my pc. Just log into your Xbox account and load your vault.
  5. Travis ✔ Win User

Games disappearing from game library when installing a game.

I started installing another game and it happened again, the games in the my games and app section it stuck on a endless loading screen and im unable to load onto any other games as it says, this game took to long to load :(
  6. porgofpower Win User

Flight Simulator on PC won't load/launch

I can play Among US which is also downloaded via game pass, so I think it is only flight simulator. I tried loading the game again today and it started to load up for the first time but when it got to the opening screen it closed itself again.
Thema:

1. Endless loading "Log in" when starting the game via PC Game pass - Similar Threads - Endless loading Log

2. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  3. endless loop, can't get support

in XBoX on Windows
    endless loop, can't get support: Hi, I'm sick in a loop of trying to get support for a refund which is noted as approved, but has not been issued in 3 weeks. I constantly get the message that they're having trouble and to try...
  4. Endless discord Link loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Endless discord Link loop: I Connecticut my Xnox Series X with my discord account and everything worked fine. Today i wanted to use discord and it asked me to Reling my Account. I follow the instructions untill it pops up...
  5. Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account

in XboX Insiders
    Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account: Overall the problem is that it says my accounts are linked but when I go to stream it pops up saying I need to link my account, I do what it says then boom it pops up again and again and again. I...
  6. windows 11 /Endless Space Delux version paid version will not load / 12700 3060

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 11 /Endless Space Delux version paid version will not load / 12700 3060: My Copy Of Endless Space Deluex Version [Paid] Will Not Load On Windows 11 /12700 RTX3060. I Have Uninstalled And Reinstalled To No Avail . WHY??? 6805bf50-79e2-4eae-90e5-a54159efcf00
  7. Gta endlessly loading 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta endlessly loading 2023: So I have been having an issue with GTA 5. I have recently gotten a Xbox series X but I want to play gta with my friends on older consoles. I have the old version of the game and I can not load...
  8. Endless load screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endless load screen: When I open spotify on xbox one it just sits on the loading screen forever. I've tried uninstalling and it doesn't work 54bd053f-c56a-47d6-88cd-7bba2a51f5ef
  9. Spotify load screen endless

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify load screen endless: hello, I buyed a xbox one S dir 4 days Ago. So i installed Spotify it Works... After a day i started spotify and it dosnt work now... its loading endless and dosnt work. I reinstall it dosnt...
  10. since yesterdaw my game does not load, it stays circling the swords endless.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    since yesterdaw my game does not load, it stays circling the swords endless.: the game since yesterday dosent load. edf83e14-f07f-4780-9ea6-d57e7f9ed216