Enclave Audio Cinehome HD Remote Code

Discus and support Enclave Audio Cinehome HD Remote Code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone have any knowledge on controlling the Enclave Audio Cinehome HD Wireless system on XB1? It is not listed and I could not find a code to use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RaddMonz, Oct 15, 2017.

1. RaddMonz
    RaddMonz Guest

Anyone have any knowledge on controlling the Enclave Audio Cinehome HD Wireless system on XB1? It is not listed and I could not find a code to use doing multiple searches.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

:)

RaddMonz, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Xbox One no longer turns off my audio receiver after Feb. 2014 update

The more I'm hearing of Samsung TVs being affected I think this might be a remote code issue where Kinect is not sending power signals for certain Samsung remote codes. While trouble shooting I out a different brand for my audio receiver but entered my device's
    remote code manually.

Thundercleetz, Oct 15, 2017
  3. L.F.U.
    L.F.U. Guest
    L.F.U., Oct 15, 2017
  4. Enclave Audio Cinehome HD Remote Code

Hi Mark

We just purchased our Enclave and found the Enclave listed in the available devices in the Xbox One.

Maybe it got added after your post?

Ingrid

IngridStephenson, Sep 17, 2018
  5. IngridStephenson Win User

Hi Mark

We just purchased our Enclave and found the Enclave listed in the available devices in the Xbox One.

Maybe it got added after your post?

Ingrid
  6. L.F.U. Win User

controlling AV receiver from Xbox one (marantz sr5003)

7. Thundercleetz Win User

Xbox One no longer turns off my audio receiver after Feb. 2014 update

The more I'm hearing of Samsung TVs being affected I think this might be a remote code issue where Kinect is not sending power signals for certain Samsung remote codes. While trouble shooting I out a different brand for my audio receiver but entered my device's
    remote code manually.
  8. megatronix Win User

No audio remote code

This is my problem still too! *BUMP*

Did you ever find a workaround?
  9. Rezah-DED7FC4C-BBFB- Win User

Audio Receiver Philips hts3371d/f7 Not Listed

Contact Phillips. Ask them what is their remote code. Enter code manually on xbox. Or buy a more mainstream receiver. Phillips isn't known for making great audio equipment.
Thema:

1. Enclave Audio Cinehome HD Remote Code - Similar Threads - Enclave Audio Cinehome

2. Audio problems after the latest updates

in XboX Insiders
    Audio problems after the latest updates: After the last two updates in the February Insider Beta, there were many problems in the audio, sometimes "pipocando" or as if the audio was at 10fps in the middle of the game then you have to...
  3. When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...: Does it happen to any one else ? 082944cb-2fe1-4b44-8f36-8b454c0a26e4
  4. My game menu sound background audio is fine but the chat I can't barley hear people talk to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game menu sound background audio is fine but the chat I can't barley hear people talk to...: I can't hear my team mate and enemy steps also it almost seems as the speakers sounds are off I hear things coming from my left at and along of time it's. Off dc764487-28ea-4b88-9fbe-403a12f5afa1
  5. I need help solving my audio issue

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help solving my audio issue: My Xbox will play effect and music audio just fine, but voices come out muffled or completely missing. I believe it's a problem with the channels, but turning on mono audio just shuts off the...
  6. Ms wireless headset no audio skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Ms wireless headset no audio skip ahead: Alpha Skip Ring -started today Headphones connect, there is startup sound. No audio from Xbox on any app. Tried hard reboot. Tried pairing. Tried changing audio format. Nothing. Audio controls...
  7. Choppy Audio with Remote Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy Audio with Remote Play: Issue: Choppy audio during Remote Play Setup: Ethernet connected to Fiber 1000; Xbox Series X; iPhone 14 Pro Max; [verified] 5G cellular connection; XBOX mobile app. Steps to reproduce issue:...
  8. Xbox One Delayed Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Delayed Audio: I am getting delayed audio on the Xbox one. I have my headset connected to my controller but the sound is ahead of the game. For example, I'm playing Fortnite and shooting but the sound comes out...
  9. how to share audio to a streamer thru the xbox app for ios

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to share audio to a streamer thru the xbox app for ios: hello so i am streaming on twitch from my xbox (rocket league) and i want to have my friends audio in game he does not have an xbox and is using the xbox app to talk to me. how does he select the...
  10. Why won’t Microsoft/Dolby fix the audio lag on the Xbox series x after thousands of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t Microsoft/Dolby fix the audio lag on the Xbox series x after thousands of...: The audio lag between the Xbox series x and a Dolby atmos enabled soundbar is ridiculous. Why hasn’t this been fixed in over two years since the series x came out?...