Enable VR Headsets to use the power of the Xbox Series with remote play

Discus and support Enable VR Headsets to use the power of the Xbox Series with remote play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really like my Xbox and also my Oculus Quest 2. I believe that they would give a perfect pair. I would love to play Xbox games on my Oculus Quest2 on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ScaryNot, Mar 16, 2021.

1. /u/ScaryNot
    /u/ScaryNot Guest

I really like my Xbox and also my Oculus Quest 2. I believe that they would give a perfect pair. I would love to play Xbox games on my Oculus Quest2 on a big theater screen.

Of course, I would also love to play VR games as Flight Simulator 2020 just streamed from the Xbox to the Quest. But I would also love it already if there would be the current Android Xbox Beta App (including streaming) released to the Oculus Quest2 Store, SideQuest or a Simple WebXR App which just uses the browser for streaming.

No Wires, no messy or complicated setup, affordable. It would add a lot of flexibility.

I'm using a Virtual Desktop App for streaming PC Games which is already a very nice solution, but an Xbox Series X is a lot more powerful than my current gaming rig.

submitted by /u/ScaryNot
    [link] [comments]

/u/ScaryNot, Mar 16, 2021
  2. iTsFx Win User

Xbox and VR headset

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

At this time, Microsoft has not announced any plans to release a VR headset for Xbox consoles. While the Xbox Series X and S have powerful hardware that could potentially support VR, Microsoft has not yet made any moves in that direction.

It's worth noting that Microsoft has been investing heavily in virtual and augmented reality technology in recent years, and they have released the HoloLens mixed reality headset for enterprise use. However, it is unclear if or when they will release a VR headset for consumer use, and whether it would be compatible with Xbox consoles.

That being said, Microsoft has expressed interest in the potential of VR and AR for gaming and other applications. It is possible that they may explore the possibility of releasing a VR headset for Xbox consoles in the future, but at this time, there is no concrete information or timeline available.

In the meantime, Xbox owners can explore VR gaming on other platforms, such as the PlayStation VR, Oculus Quest, or PC-based VR systems.
  3. darkist1 Win User

Xbox Series X VR support?

I think that having VR would be nice, but it's also very expensive for a proper VR headset.

It would be fun, but i dont see the Xbox Series X getting VR unfortunately
  4. Christyna64 Win User

What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

I would like to see Xbox bring out a VR Headset with the next gen console. Consoles these days are powerful enough to run VR so Microsoft should release a VR Headset. I don't see the HoloLens coming out any time soon.
  5. BittyBeeUwU Win User

Project Scarlett

That Idea would be fantastic. The connect would be a great way to enhance a VR experience. Since it can sense moment it may be able to sync with a VR headset to make it much better to play. It's not needed though.

Xbox should have VR capability with project scarlet since it will be more powerful than the One X. It would be a great achievement to bring VR to all Xbox fans.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ?

You can't use a VR headset on Xbox at all. Xbox consoles have zero support for VR headsets, be it 2D or 3D. VR in Microsoft Flight Simulator is only supported on PC.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Enable VR Headsets to use the power of the Xbox Series with remote play - Similar Threads - Enable Headsets power

2. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  3. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  4. Even though my router says that IPv6 is enabled it doesn’t show up on my Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Even though my router says that IPv6 is enabled it doesn’t show up on my Xbox series X: Even though my router says IVP6 is enabled. It doesn’t show up on my Xbox one X. 2a34072c-2e03-4be6-99fc-def4e1a04a68
  5. How to enable multiplayer option

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to enable multiplayer option: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 40398c6d-d68f-4bcc-bf34-84ee8265fa87
  6. How do I enable IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I enable IPv6?: Just need help figuring out how to enable IPv6 on my xbox series x. ffd2e5e1-0e0f-4f31-97dc-0c6859bf71a4
  7. my wifi adapter keep became hidden once i open some certain game and i cant enable it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my wifi adapter keep became hidden once i open some certain game and i cant enable it...: i was playing "the finals" and i immediately realize my wifi disappeared i try to troubleshoot it but it cant find my wireless network so it only try to fix my LAN adapter. i check my device...
  8. Please how do I enable multiplayer on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please how do I enable multiplayer on Minecraft: Please how can I enable multiplayer on Minecraft on mobile c7fe4724-4d29-4099-b72c-1d6c686b6565
  9. Help me enable f2a please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me enable f2a please: I am having problems enabling f2a on my xbox one it is like it doesn't have a email even tho I do and I was wondering if someone could help me with this 56fb1f2f-4eb8-464a-80ca-bc0e985e9ba7
  10. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...