Email

Discus and support Email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The email that show on my screen when I log is not right and I would like to change it. 1d306c43-9de8-400f-9946-abb8a8791ad4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HolyBunnyBoss, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Email

The email that show on my screen when I log is not right and I would like to change it.

:)

HolyBunnyBoss, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Droth1187
    Droth1187 Guest
    One year anniversary of the one - thanks message from xbox

what if the email you had in there for some odd reason wasnt the email your accounts been using? i had some old ass email for the newsletters....

got the limbo free msg, is that my game i randomly "won"?

is the only way to get any of the other stuff thru that email?

Droth1187, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Reesestix85
    Reesestix85 Guest
    Elder Scrolls Online beta starts tomorrow; download bigger than 50GB

Did you get your actual beta code email yet? They sent me the console preference and server preference email last week but have yet to get the actual email containing the codes.

Reesestix85, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Email

Hey HolyBunnyBoss! Check out the steps
    here
    for changing your email address. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 24, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Email

Hello sarge120,

Our reports indicate that we have not been able to deliver messages to your address. While this does not negatively impact Rewarding, it may cause you to miss messages from our program. We are currently investigating why some users are receiving this warning despite
    confirming they have a valid email. We'll update you here once we have found the source of this issue.
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Email

7. DigitalAssassin Win User

email

8. Mister Gwyther Win User

Emails

9. bowski477 Win User

Emails

Apologies but once you redeem a code it cannot be reversed and codes are not being resent. The specializations will eventually be released to all players. These codes were for early access.
Thema:

Email

1. Email - Similar Threads - Email

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. logged out of email and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    logged out of email and xbox: hello i got logged out of my email and my Son got logged out of the xbox account and its asking for my password or an sms but if i write the pssword right it says the wrong and i dont have the...
  6. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  7. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  8. My accounts are connected to the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts are connected to the same email: I have one email and 2 accounts connected to it. One of the accounts has Xbox game pass on it and the other doesn't. I can't manage the account that has xbox game pass. Whenever I try to manage...
  9. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  10. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...