Email

Discus and support Email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The email that show on my screen when I log is not right and I would like to change it. 1d306c43-9de8-400f-9946-abb8a8791ad4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HolyBunnyBoss, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Email

The email that show on my screen when I log is not right and I would like to change it.

:)

HolyBunnyBoss, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Droth1187
    Droth1187 Guest
    One year anniversary of the one - thanks message from xbox

what if the email you had in there for some odd reason wasnt the email your accounts been using? i had some old ass email for the newsletters....

got the limbo free msg, is that my game i randomly "won"?

is the only way to get any of the other stuff thru that email?

Droth1187, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Reesestix85
    Reesestix85 Guest
    Elder Scrolls Online beta starts tomorrow; download bigger than 50GB

Did you get your actual beta code email yet? They sent me the console preference and server preference email last week but have yet to get the actual email containing the codes.

Reesestix85, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Email

Hey HolyBunnyBoss! Check out the steps
    here
    for changing your email address. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 24, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Email

Hello sarge120,

Our reports indicate that we have not been able to deliver messages to your address. While this does not negatively impact Rewarding, it may cause you to miss messages from our program. We are currently investigating why some users are receiving this warning despite
    confirming they have a valid email. We'll update you here once we have found the source of this issue.
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Email

7. DigitalAssassin Win User

email

8. Mister Gwyther Win User

Emails

9. bowski477 Win User

Emails

Apologies but once you redeem a code it cannot be reversed and codes are not being resent. The specializations will eventually be released to all players. These codes were for early access.
Thema:

Email

1. Email - Similar Threads - Email

2. I have two xbox accounts and need help with the emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two xbox accounts and need help with the emails: I have two xbox accounts, one that was made with my dads old email that we no longer have access to from years ago that is my main xbox games account, and also one made with my personal email that...
  3. Primary Email address change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Primary Email address change: Hello! I'm changing internet providers and closing my current primary email address and created a new Alias. I clicked on verify, received the email at my new email address, and it still won't...
  4. My account was hacked i know the email of it and can use it becouse he just changed the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked i know the email of it and can use it becouse he just changed the...: Please help me i want my email back 362bcd69-d6a4-43df-80c2-2e5f3a8bc38f
  5. Forgot the email which I used to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot the email which I used to create an account: Hi so,Ive got an issue in which I forgot the email which I used to create an xbox account. The only reason I did create it was because I won a giveaway for xbox xbox pass and wanted to use it for...
  6. How to access different accounts linked to the same email and password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to access different accounts linked to the same email and password.: I was wondering how to access my account that has game pass on it so that I can play games on there but the problem is is that I have multiple accounts linked one email and can only sign into one....
  7. my xbox account was hacked and the hacker changed the email and password

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account was hacked and the hacker changed the email and password: is there any way Microsoft can help me tried to call them but i had no success my account name was IAMWILDCAT577and now its MainOppkM527 is there any way to help me get it back...
  8. How are people able to hack your microsoft account just through knowing your email

in XBoX Accessibility
    How are people able to hack your microsoft account just through knowing your email: There's a scam where the scammer tries to get you to tell them your email and it somehow ends up In you getting hacked 6a75c2df-0af8-47b5-9bd0-a9fae02098c4
  9. I want to change the primary alias of my microsoft account to a new email and I'm not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change the primary alias of my microsoft account to a new email and I'm not sure...: So I have email A as my primary alias. I want to make email B my new primary alias and remove email A as an alias. For now, I have both emails as aliases and I can login to my microsoft minecraft...
  10. Does changing emails log you out from minecraft at all devices?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does changing emails log you out from minecraft at all devices?: My Microsoft account was recently compromised and I've changed pretty much everything. Including password and email. I want to confirm something, when the email is changed, does minecraft log you...