email notifications

Discus and support email notifications in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi can you tell me if you can get email notifications on new messages from friends on xbox one ? 377e9752-df2c-456f-8545-946bbab3eb37 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by st0mp3r3, Nov 13, 2019.

1. st0mp3r3
    st0mp3r3 Guest

email notifications

hi can you tell me if you can get email notifications on new messages from friends on xbox one ?

:)

st0mp3r3, Nov 13, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Email notifications

You should be getting an email once a month as a monthly statement. It's sent on the same day as the first deposit of the month. Otherwise, there generally are no other emails unless it's an ad for a specific offer.
  3. John Karlovich Win User

Email notification.

Once again, NJDevils gives the Microsoft-standard support incorrect answer. IronAlex, while your brother would not get an email, he would be able to see your online status by logging into xbox.com, clicking on "My Account", and then going to "Friends."
    I'm assuming you are on his friends list. Unless you are specifically setting your preferences to show up as offline, he could see you online here on this website.
  4. Niko1664 Win User

email notifications

Hi st0mp3r3, no you can't. Only xbox messages.
  5. SoberCoffee752 Win User

email notifications

No but you can install the xbox app on your phone or computer so you can get notifications whenever you receive a message on xbox live.
  6. theunit1982 Win User

Email notifications

You should be getting an email once a month as a monthly statement. It's sent on the same day as the first deposit of the month. Otherwise, there generally are no other emails unless it's an ad for a specific offer.
    So based on what you have said I should hopefully get an email on or about the 8th of November
Thema:

email notifications

1. email notifications - Similar Threads - email notifications

2. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  3. How do I sign in with my email

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign in with my email: Hey I’m Brooke, I used my sisters old email to sign in on my Minecraft disc on my PlayStation but it’s saying I have to sign back into it. I would like to sign in with my email but it won’t let me...
  4. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  5. Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders

in XBoX on Windows
    Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders: As the title says, I won a surface pro 9 playing scratch and win within ms rewards on the Xbox. I got the congratulations screen as well as a unique code. I was told that I would be emailed to...
  6. I got an email from from xbox safety notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from from xbox safety notification: i was just a bit confused what is the purpose of this email, “The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the...
  7. My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...: How am I asking this question right now? I'm logged into my account. The email in the top-right drop-down menu is displayed as the same email I'm trying to use to log in, but when I try, then...
  8. I got an email from from xbox safety notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from from xbox safety notification: i was just a bit confused what is the purpose of this email, “The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the...
  9. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification: Did anyone else receive this email notification for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition? Despite the clear email details about the game being on sale for $5.99 it is not on sale at...
  10. Microsoft account hacked with no email notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked with no email notification: A microsoft account of my brother got hacked and he didn't get any email notifications or anything , the account was hacked for the xbox live profile and after about 4 hours it's already been sold...