Email notification, Problem with account

Discus and support Email notification, Problem with account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Received an email saying their was a problem depositing rewards into my account? Any ideas? I see a lot of people posting this issue, so probably... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MarsNeedsTacos, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Email notification, Problem with account

Received an email saying their was a problem depositing rewards into my account? Any ideas? I see a lot of people posting this issue, so probably related to the transition to Microsoft Rewards but want to make sure I don't miss any points. Thanks.

:)

MarsNeedsTacos, Jun 23, 2018
  2. xxmavrikxx
    xxmavrikxx Guest
    One year anniversary of the one - thanks message from xbox

I am sure whatever they give will be linked to the Xbox account message system.

I had that problem with using an old email. I switched the email through windows live. It took like 30 days to do that though. At least I get the emails now.

xxmavrikxx, Jun 23, 2018
  3. gaybarowner
    gaybarowner Guest
    Forgot email and password but I have proof I own the account..

Ok so a few months ago since I basically gave up had a couple of problems with my account I had since 09 I believe and the time I made it I used a different email even to now I do not know the password or the email so when I went to switch emails it basically locked me out from the account I can still play if I disconnect the internet but I cannot even get access to it online would the live team be able to assist me with this problem I have credit card proof and everything

gaybarowner, Jun 23, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello MarsNeedsTacos,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.

XBLRewards8, Jun 26, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello MarsNeedsTacos,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
  6. ARC2020 Win User

Email address used for spend notifications

Have located the settings for me and my son but my problem is I cannot find any that link to the old email account which is where the emails are being sent. I have looked at contact preferences, security, spend, activity but I cannot locate the setting
    that indicates the old email account should be used for notifications for activity and spend. Thx
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Receiving purchase and activity notifications that aren't mine

Hello Golf,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on notifications. Is it possible the same email is on a friend or relative account also as a secondary. For example if you have a child is it possible to be on their account? This will send
    notifications to that email also even though it isn't your account.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. The_Matia Win User

Emails going to old address I unassociated with account.

Verify if what account you are seeing afterwards. Whatever the address is, that's where the notification and emails be sent to.
    Hi Mae, thanks again. I’ve signed in and I have 2 email aliases on the account. Neither of these receive the purchase confirmations or notifications.

The email account that receives them is one that I think I had merged with this current account a few years ago, but is not listed anywhere and is still receiving all the emails.

Thanks,

Matt
  9. Lathanar Bothoman Win User

My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]

The reason for the blocking of your account could be an issue with your security settings / notification by: phone number

If it is being used by a second Microsoft account too,

After reactivating your account, try to customize the security settings to notification by alternate email only and see if it goes away. If it does your phone number is in use by another account for notifications.
Thema:

1. Email notification, Problem with account - Similar Threads - Email notification Problem

2. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  3. How do I sign in with my email

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign in with my email: Hey I’m Brooke, I used my sisters old email to sign in on my Minecraft disc on my PlayStation but it’s saying I have to sign back into it. I would like to sign in with my email but it won’t let me...
  4. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  5. Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders

in XBoX on Windows
    Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders: As the title says, I won a surface pro 9 playing scratch and win within ms rewards on the Xbox. I got the congratulations screen as well as a unique code. I was told that I would be emailed to...
  6. I got an email from from xbox safety notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from from xbox safety notification: i was just a bit confused what is the purpose of this email, “The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the...
  7. My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...: How am I asking this question right now? I'm logged into my account. The email in the top-right drop-down menu is displayed as the same email I'm trying to use to log in, but when I try, then...
  8. I got an email from from xbox safety notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from from xbox safety notification: i was just a bit confused what is the purpose of this email, “The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the...
  9. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification: Did anyone else receive this email notification for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition? Despite the clear email details about the game being on sale for $5.99 it is not on sale at...
  10. Microsoft account hacked with no email notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked with no email notification: A microsoft account of my brother got hacked and he didn't get any email notifications or anything , the account was hacked for the xbox live profile and after about 4 hours it's already been sold...