Email I've removed from my Microsoft account is needed

Discus and support Email I've removed from my Microsoft account is needed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was going to link my Avalanche and Microsoft account but when I signed in I forgot my password so I asked for a code but it sent the code to my old... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Miro_944, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Miro_944
    Miro_944 Guest

I was going to link my Avalanche and Microsoft account but when I signed in I forgot my password so I asked for a code but it sent the code to my old email that I personally removed from my Microsoft account and all my devices. Why is it needed to get codes and how can I PERMANENTLY remove it from everywhere on my account?

:)

Miro_944, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Miro_944 Win User

Thank you so much I was able to change my verification and it's all running smoothly now. I hope you have a wonderful day now my friend.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Miro_944

From time to time the system ask you to verify your identity sending a security code in the emails or phone numbers registered in your account for this purpose

Are you able to access to your account?
    If that’s the case you can update your security info here
    https://account.live.com/proofs/manage/additional

If not, you can try recovering your account using some of the methods shared here
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. 923a2511-83ca-43ed-a Win User

Microsoft / Xbox Live accts email mismatch

Hi, that doesn't solve my problem. I don't need to change the email address I use to login to my Microsoft account, I only have one primary alias for this
    [Mod Removed - PII].

My Xbox Live account has the email address [Mod Removed - PII] assigned to it (this was a previous Microsoft account primary alias and cannot be used since it no longer exists) .

I need to remove [Mod Removed - PII] from my Xbox Live account and assign my Microsoft account primary alias [Mod Removed - PII] to it.

Hope that makes sense?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox account transfer to another user

Hello Jrodr6uez,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There was never any option to transfer accounts from one to another. You can change emails on the account that has always been in place. If your email is not a Microsoft domain (outlook, Hotmail, live) you can remove your
    email safely.

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Personally done this with my son also, it was my account at the beginning, eventually added an email for him and then removed my email from the account.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I transfer an xbox account?

Hi Wolf. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You can't remove an Xbox profile from a Microsoft account. Once a profile is set up, it's permanently tied to the account.

The only option would be to migrate this accounts email address to your other Microsoft account, that way you can sign into your Xbox profile using your primary email address. Then, this account would need to have a different email address assigned to it.

Note that this would only work if you're using an email address from a non-Microsoft domain (like @gmail.com). Removing a Microsoft domain email from an account will permanently delete the address instead of freeing it up for use by other accounts.

To add and remove email addresses from your accounts, visit this page: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=842796

Under Account alias, you can add a new email address, then remove it the previous one from your account.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Email I've removed from my Microsoft account is needed - Similar Threads - Email I've removed

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. logged out of email and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    logged out of email and xbox: hello i got logged out of my email and my Son got logged out of the xbox account and its asking for my password or an sms but if i write the pssword right it says the wrong and i dont have the...
  6. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  7. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  8. I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before: I'm trying to use Microsoft rewards but when I try to redeem on my account it asks for Verfication on my email that starts with "NO" witch I've never used kr seen before so I need help...
  9. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...
  10. I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.: I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. d27d0d79-8e40-4d85-bb8a-64103d404d96