Email is not connected to my Minecraft Account anymore

Discus and support Email is not connected to my Minecraft Account anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having this issue as to where whenever I tried to login to my Minecraft account, it would not work, So i went to reset the password, and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eden M, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Eden M
    Eden M Guest

I have been having this issue as to where whenever I tried to login to my Minecraft account, it would not work, So i went to reset the password, and I did. But when I logged into the account, it was connected to a randomly set account username that was not mine, and it didnt even own minecraft on it.

I have always used said email for this account and have never changed it, i thought my account was hacked, but when i look at my minecraft username online, it is still the same ? and the skin has never changed to a different one (I use a site called namemc, and they have history of your usernames and skins you are currently and have worn or used, without logging into that account) so why would someone hack into my account, change the email, and then do nothing? unless they dont care about the name or skin.

I contacted Minecraft and gave them everything i tried, which was also to contact them. They gave me everything i had already tried to do, and then told me to contact microsoft for account issues. I am now here, but i could not figure out a way to contact microsoft about this issue more personally, because i have all the proof it *was*/*Is* my account.

:)

Eden M, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Eden, this forum is open to the public and unfortunately, as independent consultants, we do not have access to some data or your account, the best way to get help with your case would be to contact support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. Hayden Lewis1 Win User

help with the accounts

Nice to meet you. whenever I try to connect the Microsoft account I use to minecraft on my ps4 it says their is another account on there butt I don't have access to that email anymore it is associated with.
  4. Kalle Svala Win User

My old Minecraft account is gone

theres a problem with that. The account isnt connected to the same email anymore. I cant do anything because its not connected to MY EMAIL.
  5. Thijs Elijzen Win User

Microsoft account lost

Hi thanks for helping me.

I lost the account it has been hacked and i can't login with my own email. I have the transaction email from minecraft in my mail but i can't login on that account anymore
  6. Kalle Svala Win User

My old Minecraft account is gone

Im not sure that its gonna be able to find my account since i have used my minecraft username because it was the only thing i had to the account. I had choices of Email, Phone Number or Skype Name but none of them are connected to that account anymore. I havent got an email after the fact about what information i have gotten or anything like that so i dont know what to expect
Thema:

1. Email is not connected to my Minecraft Account anymore - Similar Threads - Email connected Minecraft

2. My accounts are connected to the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts are connected to the same email: I have one email and 2 accounts connected to it. One of the accounts has Xbox game pass on it and the other doesn't. I can't manage the account that has xbox game pass. Whenever I try to manage...
  3. Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore: Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work b1bf6457-bcc1-427c-b5be-25fdbe5fd4cd
  4. I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account: My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next 4 years now buying things and playing on this...
  5. I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account: I forgot the username and email connected to my minecraft account. Please help. This happened because minecraft forced me to migrate to microsoft and I don't use microsoft....
  6. xbox account connected to dead email account from my dads Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account connected to dead email account from my dads Microsoft account: Hello as with most people my Xbox account is connected to my dads email but this email addresses provider recently has been lost for what ever reason and when i try to login to halo MCC or...
  7. Non existing email connected to Epic Games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Non existing email connected to Epic Games account: So I recently logged back into my old Epic Games account to see what was on there and I could still get in, but I don't have access to the email I have with it. I tried changing my email on the...
  8. Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...: Hello, I had a similar question last time despite of my Microsoft account being hacked, and this time I wanted to know if there was any chance that Mojang would still let me regain access to my...
  9. I don’t remember my email address that’s connected to my Minecraft PE account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t remember my email address that’s connected to my Minecraft PE account.: Last month, I went into Minecraft PE and seen that it logged me out. However, I forgot my email address. I have the email address that’s connect to it. However, when I try “Look up your username,”...
  10. A way to recover deleted email account or move Minecraft connection to another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    A way to recover deleted email account or move Minecraft connection to another account?: I have an account with a deleted Gmail associated with it. I foolishly deleted it without considering any consequences. I have a Minecraft Java account connected to that email, and I cannot access...