Email and password of account got changed

Discus and support Email and password of account got changed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I'm here to report an issue that happened 10 days ago and I knew about it only today because I saw the changes on my Minecraft account (witch as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Deca Dec, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Deca Dec
    Deca Dec Guest

Hello, I'm here to report an issue that happened 10 days ago and I knew about it only today because I saw the changes on my Minecraft account (witch as of now I no longer have access to here is the account I'm talking about https://namemc.com/profile/IiIHaTaRoIiI.1 ) I tried to relog on my Microsoft account with no success because my password and email got changed the only thing I can remember about my account is the username I chose witch is Decomic in this case, as of right now I tried using the form that Microsoft gives you, but with unsuccess because I can't no longer remember witch date and name I put the account on I can only remember: The username I used (Decomic) the state where I was in, and the province, but nothing else, is there any way able for me to re-get access on my account and my Minecraft account witch is connected to it ( to other infos I have the fact that my Minecraft email is (I hope) the same witch I no longer have access to since the domain is closed, the password got changed and the name as if you saw form the NameMC got changed too 10 days ago) is there any way for me to get my account back? thank you for your time

- Deca

P.S
    My Minecraft account got migrated in this Microsoft account after the creation since this account was created in 2010(Minecraft) and the Microsoft one was created something like 2 years ago, I only remember the GamerTag of it and the Email I used witch if I try to login from it says "Account non-existent" or something along those lines, Thank you for you Time

:)

Deca Dec, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Deca Dec Win User

As much as I remembered the stuff ye I filled it, I don't even remember if filled them correctly tho, since yes I did fill all but I guessed like 2-3 because i couldn't remember them
  3. Deca Dec Win User

I did, still no luck are there any other possible way I can recover my account?
  4. Deca Dec Win User

I tried it, no luck since from the Microsoft Auto-response bot I got sent a "not enought data" something like that as an email to the email I used, now i need to wait 24 hours to use that link again because I tried I think 2-3 times and I couldn't use it anymore
  5. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to recover the account on this link?

https://account.live.com/acsr

Thank you!
  6. Dericka Win User

Oh, I understand. I really can feel you here however this will be the only way to recover the account and this will be the last resort too.
Thema:

1. Email and password of account got changed - Similar Threads - Email password account

2. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  3. My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.: My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised and changed to ones I had never seen before. I tried to contact Minecraft support to recover my compromised account. They said they...
  4. How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.: I am looking for the email and password i had had of my Xbox account that was on my Xbox 360 and my Xbox One. This account has been deleted and there is no save files or save data that correlates...
  5. I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...: I also have my transaction ID and the date that I bought the account. Also I have the card that I used to purchase the account. c7d985d8-7b02-4a7a-af28-4a74f200f19b
  6. Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?: Recently, I foolishly joined a discord server from a link in a Minecraft server. Once I did, it asked me to verify my microsoft account, which should have been a red flag. However, I continued...
  7. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  8. Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...: I have my username but I was too young to create my own account and I’ve always wanted to log back in. 2a82bd28-f6ea-4167-9682-915a067821b5
  9. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  10. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8