Email-Adress change not possible

Discus and support Email-Adress change not possible in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well, I wanted to swap the email adress i use for logging in to Xbox Live... I nearly finished, but when I thought it was finished the message came... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by v8 JoKeRzZ, Jan 2, 2014.

1. v8 JoKeRzZ
    v8 JoKeRzZ Guest

Well, I wanted to swap the email adress i use for logging in to Xbox Live... I nearly finished, but when I thought it was finished the message came up:"we can't change your email adress at the moment, go to www.xbox.com/AccountSwap" ,but this didn't help
    because i didn't change my adress within the last 30 days... Now i don't know what I am supposed to do in my situation. Any suggestions? Email-Adress change not possible :) I'd be really grateful if somebody has a solution for my problem. Or is it a good idea to ask the support if they're
    able to help me? It's not urgent, but it's a little bit annoying Email-Adress change not possible :D as i said, would be really nice if you can help me Email-Adress change not possible :D

:)

v8 JoKeRzZ, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Genorei13
    Genorei13 Guest
    How do you change your Email

Is it possible to change the email adress used on your account? if so how ? thank you

Genorei13, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Thandor1971
    Thandor1971 Guest
    Change Email Adress

Hi WPAK,

ok thx a lot 4 your help Email-Adress change not possible :).

Regards from Germany

Thandor1971, Jan 2, 2014
  4. DJMarkv00
    DJMarkv00 Guest

If you go to support they will not be able to help, they will escalate it to the never heard of before "Advocacy Team" which will get back with you in 2 business days. So you may have to contact support to get a ticket opened for you. I've been at it for
    at least six months. That 30 day waiting period kills me, any little change you make (password, billing updates, etc) restarts the 30 day clock. I've been telling people to create at least 5 temp email accounts ending in either @live.com or @outlook.com
    so you can bounce things around. And try not to make any changes to your account, note on a calender when you start so you can track how long it's been, then add 2 extra days just to be sure. I've tried so many times, I hope this helps you cut right to the
    chase, Good Luck!

DJMarkv00, Jan 4, 2014
  5. DJMarkv00 Win User

If you go to support they will not be able to help, they will escalate it to the never heard of before "Advocacy Team" which will get back with you in 2 business days. So you may have to contact support to get a ticket opened for you. I've been at it for
    at least six months. That 30 day waiting period kills me, any little change you make (password, billing updates, etc) restarts the 30 day clock. I've been telling people to create at least 5 temp email accounts ending in either @live.com or @outlook.com
    so you can bounce things around. And try not to make any changes to your account, note on a calender when you start so you can track how long it's been, then add 2 extra days just to be sure. I've tried so many times, I hope this helps you cut right to the
    chase, Good Luck!
  6. H3PA80R Win User

How to merge two xbox accounts

Merging two Accounts is not possible. You could try to change the email to your hotmail/outlook adress. Maybe this will solve your issue.
  7. Catherine Cus. Win User

Change email-adress.

Hi,

To resolve your concern, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account.

We’ll be waiting for your response.
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

Change email adress

Since your email address is already a Microsoft account you would not be able to combine the two together.

You can either go to account.live.com/addassocid and sign in with the hotmail account and add a new outlook account to it or if you have an existing email address that is NOT a Microsoft account already you can add an email that you have to the account but
    you would not be able to combine the two together
  9. Thandor1971 Win User

Change Email Adress

Hi,

thx 4 your help :) . I change the primary email adress. But if i want to lock in with my PC i have to enter a security code. And this code will be send to my old mail adress. At the payment informations i can`t edit the e mail adress..... I`m sorry for my
    bad english :)
Thema:

1. Email-Adress change not possible - Similar Threads - Email Adress change

2. Törölt email cím - Deleted email adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    Törölt email cím - Deleted email adress: HU: Az email cím amivel regisztráltam ezt a fiókot nem létezik már. Iskolai email-cím volt és törölték, de nemrég vettem meg rá egy játékot, és elfelejtettem fiókot váltani amikor a kódot...
  3. How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?: My xbox account is set up using my dad's email adress but I wish to change it to my email adress without losing any progress or anything. How can I do this? c164b583-f18f-49b5-a12c-937c2c229219
  4. Transferring Xbox account to different email adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring Xbox account to different email adress: Hey I was wondering if I could transfer an Xbox account to a different email it’s just for one game tbf and when I do with would it have an effect on the original email as my dad set up my Xbox...
  5. Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: I opened my xbox series s and it said that it was not connected to the internet (I'm using lan) I did a test and it said that everything is fine but I still had no internet I tried to make my...
  6. whenever i try to make my alias my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i try to make my alias my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: So the email that my xbox was linked up to was hacked, I could never get the password back and I do not know that to do, since whenever I try to use my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  7. I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when...: I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when i try to sign in it says account not found how do i get in the account because i have most of my xbox...
  8. How can i recover microsoft account after hacker changed email adress?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover microsoft account after hacker changed email adress?: Like a month ago i got a virus and the hacker hacked my microsoft account and changed the email. Now i wanted to download minecraft but it was on the other account. Is there a way for me to...
  9. can we run out of email adresses and usernames or are they infinite ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can we run out of email adresses and usernames or are they infinite ?: can we run out of email adresses and usernames or are they infinte ? 614259b8-84bc-48ea-a382-0c7d2e23b81c
  10. My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...: My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Should be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...