Email address

Discus and support Email address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I change my email address on an existing account?? Changed it in the billing section but still keeps showing my old email address in security... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SULTANAS121, Jan 5, 2014.

1. SULTANAS121
    SULTANAS121 Guest

Email address

How do I change my email address on an existing account?? Changed it in the billing section but still keeps showing my old email address in security screen

:)

SULTANAS121, Jan 5, 2014
  2. marvin90
    marvin90 Guest
    new kinect sensor

have you got an email address for them

marvin90, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Measator
    Measator Guest
    A question I have about Xbox Live

A question I have is when I sign in on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox Live account in the top right corner it shows your emblem along with a rotation of my gamertag name, achievement numbers, money I have on my account, and my email address linked to the account. But for some reason it doesn't show my email address when it's rotating through and instead just shows blank nothing until the next thing comes up in the rotation when it should show my email address in the rotation.

Measator, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Email address

The e-mail address in the billing section is where any purchase receipts will be sent to. To change the Microsoft Account e-mail address associated with a profile on the Xbox One, you will currently need an Xbox 360 to make this change as the Xbox One does
    not currently have this feature. Once you are on the Xbox 360, you can follow
    this guide
    to complete the process. Please read everything carefully so you fully understand what is and isn't carrying over. For example, any currency on the original MS account will not carry over to the new account. Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Geth Win User

Email address

Try doing a password recovery using your email address and see what happens.
  6. HassanB Win User

Email Address

Hi,

You'll want to read the information listed here in order to make the e-mail change from
    one gamertag to another. If the e-mail that you wish to change it to has a Xbox LIVE account already associated with it, then you'd need to move that e-mail before you're able to make use of that e-mail on another account. This is because only 1 e-mail address
    can be associated with 1 gamertag/account.
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

email address

Greetings, Johnny! It sounds like you need to change your Windows LIVE ID. Is that correct? Here are the steps to do this on your console:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Give it a shot and let us know if that helps! :)
  8. Sabre Kane Win User

email address

Hi Johnny,

I'm not sure exactly what your question is. It sounds like you want to change you Windows Live ID. You should be able to go to www.live.com. Select your name in the upper right corner and go to "account". From there you should see the option to "change
    live ID". Then check out
    support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-account-info
    , if you have any questions with Xbox and Live ID.

I hope this helps
  9. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Email address

Another good forum is via https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/ and also the Insiders program. You can still use General Release (GR) builds and have access
    to the Insider suggestion and comment forums.

We appreciate all the good ideas and support! Thank you!
Thema:

Email address

1. Email address - Similar Threads - Email address

2. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  3. Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...: When I put in the code for the gift card it told me could not find code or code cannot be found 8bf70964-4a5e-4da6-9cdb-207921cb8d3f
  4. I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in: I have forgotten my password for my x box and I don't have access for my email account it's setup to how can I sign in I have PayPal activated on that account f7ebe7ec-ef83-4b87-8e59-3edc0669e8f3
  5. Don’t remember my email address

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t remember my email address: I can’t remember my email i used for my Xbox 93bada1f-fb65-4485-94c5-a8a91d572edf
  6. Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?: I need to change my email on my Xbox account but don’t want to loose my primary Microsoft email 053829a5-9ba5-48c6-8c1f-fa57638635d6
  7. Two accounts, one email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two accounts, one email address?: Awhile back I was forced to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account to continue playing Minecraft. I did this by signing into an email address that is tied to my Microsoft account,...
  8. My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.: My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised and changed to ones I had never seen before. I tried to contact Minecraft support to recover my compromised account. They said they...
  9. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  10. Is it possible to remove an email address from an Xbox account without deleting the email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to remove an email address from an Xbox account without deleting the email...: Is it possible to remove an email address from an Xbox account without deleting the email account from the Microsoft servers? The situation: we set up our son's Xbox account when he was a small...