Email Account locked, can’t sign into gamertag or any Microsoft services

Discus and support Email Account locked, can’t sign into gamertag or any Microsoft services in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My email was hacked and then locked due to a violation in the services agreement. I’ve talked and talked and talked to Outlooks support team on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MacTravis, Mar 1, 2022.

1. MacTravis
    MacTravis Guest

My email was hacked and then locked due to a violation in the services agreement. I’ve talked and talked and talked to Outlooks support team on Facebook and they’ve told me just to fill out the reinstatement forms.

So i filled 1 out every week for 4 months straight. Always getting copy and pasted responses. Sometimes no response at all.

I got fed up of no one actually looking into my case or reading my reinstatement form.

So i found an email to contact someone at Microsoft, then got to actually call someone at Microsoft. They looked into my email and it showed in their system that it was a automatic system lock. Not actually done by an actual person, it also didn’t show any actual reason. I thought probably a ton of spam but nope, nothing on there.

The person at Microsoft said she tried to unlock it but it wasn’t working and that it was probably due to her not having that kind of access. She gave me a case number and told me to continue filling out the reinstatement forms with this case number and that someone would eventually unlock it. After several weeks, Every form i supplied the case number with, i never got any type of reply. Every form i didn’t put the case number in, i got the same old copy and pasted reply. I’ve again asked outlook support on Facebook and they took my case number and my 5 form verification numbers that i didn’t get replies to and said they escalated them. Still after a week. I’ve not gotten a reply. At this point i don’t know what to do. It’s not a simply using the recovery deal. I’ve got rhe recovery email on file still accessible and the recovery phone number accessible but i never get any codes because the account is locked. And using the recovery form fails because the account is locked. Can someone help me get access to my account.

I will state, i honestly don’t care much for the email account, BUT my gamertag that I’ve spent thousands on is attached to that email and therefore i can’t play on that gamertag or access any of the games or content i bought on it. And apparently XBOX live doesn’t have the ability to just change the email on my gamertag so that i can still use it.

Someone please help me.

:)

MacTravis, Mar 1, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Since Xbox is part of Microsoft MacTravis, and that account is both Microsoft/Xbox, they are the ones who could try to help you recover it. :(
  3. MacTravis Win User

Did you just give me false information? Because I’ve tried that and XBOX live said they can’t do anything on the accounts. They can’t access the email, or change the email. They can’t do anything to give me access to the gamertag according to the person that called me. They said only Microsoft and outlook can do anything about it as the email can only be changed by logging into it which i can’t do because the email is locked…
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey MacTravis, how are you today? Hope you're well.

MacTravis, I'm so sorry about this inconvenience, my friend.

In that case, only Xbox Support would be able to recover that account for you, indeed. :/

Here in this community, I'm afraid we can't recover your account for you, only advise you on how you could do so.

I suggest you try to reach out to Xbox Support directly and request a callback.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

I want to recover a very old Xbox account

To access your Xbox Live account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account. Xbox Support can’t provide this information,
    even if you know your gamertag
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problemi di accesso account [Translate] Account sign-in issues

To access your Xbox Live account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account. Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.
Thema:

1. Email Account locked, can’t sign into gamertag or any Microsoft services - Similar Threads - Email Account locked

2. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  3. My accounts are connected to the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts are connected to the same email: I have one email and 2 accounts connected to it. One of the accounts has Xbox game pass on it and the other doesn't. I can't manage the account that has xbox game pass. Whenever I try to manage...
  4. HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT)

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT): Hi everyone, I need serious help getting back into my email account which is linked to my Xbox account, I've had my account for 17 years and when I first started my profile I cant remember what...
  5. How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for: I recently tried to log into my other account on my Xbox series s and it said I needed to log in on the web. However I have forgotten my email for that account so I am unable to do so. I would...
  6. Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?: I traded xbox's with one if my buddies and it locked me out when i logged into that xbox, i can prove ownership with pictures f the account on that xbox, i've submitted many forms and they all say...
  7. Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user: Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user as the mobile number linked to the account is unable to be accessed anymore and the details I provided to...
  8. How do I recover my locked outlook email account after the verification system has failed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my locked outlook email account after the verification system has failed...: I have had an outlook email for years that has been attached to various entertainment websites including xbox live. Microsoft has locked my account due to "unusual activity" and countless...
  9. Locked out of Microsoft account because of a faulty email address; how can I regain access?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Microsoft account because of a faulty email address; how can I regain access?: A while ago, I created a Microsoft account with a burner email address and used it to redeem a prepaid Minecraft card. I had it set up so that the only way I could log in was to receive a sign-in...
  10. My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...: As stated above, a friend of mine got hacked. Due to Microsoft having a "Change Email" option, the hacker ended up changing it from my friend's email to their own. Due to this, my friend attempted...