Elite2 Controller Bluetooth Connecting Problem

Discus and support Elite2 Controller Bluetooth Connecting Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After March's firmware update, my elite2 controller cannot connect to my computer as an XBOX Elite Controller anymore. Instead, it is connected as an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yiwei_S, Oct 21, 2022.

1. Yiwei_S
    Yiwei_S Guest

After March's firmware update, my elite2 controller cannot connect to my computer as an XBOX Elite Controller anymore. Instead, it is connected as an XBOX Wireless Controller, which means I cannot use the back button. Before the firmware update everything is fine, how to solve the problem?

:)

Yiwei_S, Oct 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, I'm glad to hear that the problem has been solved!

The best way to report a problem to the xbox team is using the feedback hub, please do it following steps here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day

PS: If you found my previous answer useful , Give feedback to the community marking the reply
    Click Yes or No below it
  3. Yiwei_S Win User

Hi, Josef,
    I've already tried to update or delete the Xbox controller driver, but it is no use. And I also updated the Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator driver (cannot delete or restart this driver) and it does not work. I've already tried on three computers, two Win11 and one Win10, and it seems not to be Windows problem. When connected with USB cable, the controller works fine. The problem only exists when connected with Bluetooth.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Yiwei_s

May i know if you tried reinstallinf your controller driver?

Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager > search something like Xbox controller category (or similar) > expand the category using the little arrow (">") > select delete/uninstall driver

Click OK, restart your PC and reconnect the controller.

If the issue persists, reinstall/update Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator driver.

You can do it following previous steps, but now select Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator.

Can take a while, would be great to wait up to 15 minutes before trying again

--------

If the issue persist, can you try connecting the controller via Bluetooth to a different windows PC and check if the issue persist?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, may i know if you tried downgrading the controller firmware to see if you're able to use all the controller features via Bluetooth?

Use method 2:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Or this other method:
    Connect the controller via USB then open Xbox Accessories App
    Once there press Windows key + R and paste the next command in the box:

xboxaccessories:\\firmwareupdate?legacyDowngrade=true

Hit Enter and now Xbox Accessories App will prompt a message and the firmware downgrade process is going to start
  6. Yiwei_S Win User

Hi Josef,

Problem solved after reverting the firmware update.

Could you please report this to the Xbox team? This version of firmware always disconnects when launching games with Epic Store (both Bluetooth and USB cable). That's why I decided to update the firmware. It works fine with games on Steam and Xbox Store. New firmware has no problem of connecting but cannot use utilize the extra buttons of Elite controller.

Thank you very much!
Thema:

1. Elite2 Controller Bluetooth Connecting Problem - Similar Threads - Elite2 Controller Bluetooth

2. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  3. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  4. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  5. My elite2 controller is missing due to internet issue of microsoft server

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite2 controller is missing due to internet issue of microsoft server: The bumpers on my Elite 2 controller was not working properly so I request a warranty on the microsoft device page last week. I was asked to send out the contoller to mircrosoft but there was not...
  6. on PC with an Elite2 controller paddles problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on PC with an Elite2 controller paddles problem: i bought a Xbox one Elite 2 controller ton play on my PC and i will return it because i found no way to make the rear paddles P1 P2 P3 P4 as extra button! its really stupid that microsoft didth...
  7. Xbox elite2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite2: I sent 2 weeks ago the controller to service in Frankfurt .and now in order history it say my order cancel and im my email say the same but has create a new order, i dont understand whta happen ....
  8. xbox elite2手柄设置问题

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox elite2手柄设置问题: 同这个问题https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-elite-series-2-thumbstick-calculation-feature/078d3bb2-8123-49cf-973a-d936a2c88859 摇杆设置里,请详细说明三个选项径向、独立轴、真实对角线等...
  9. problems with Elite2

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with Elite2: the buttons on the controller Elite 2 don't work well. I follow the route marked on the web but I do not get to the form of replacement of the controller. thanks...
  10. if you have experienced ELITE2 problem 0x800708CA in xbox accessories ,here is a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if you have experienced ELITE2 problem 0x800708CA in xbox accessories ,here is a...: 以管理员身份打开win10 powershell open powershell(admin) 然后输入以下代 then copy and paste code below Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...