Elite v2 "RT" button sticking

Discus and support Elite v2 "RT" button sticking in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For 3 weeks since i had this elite series 2 controller the RT button is sticking and i dont know how to sort it out and im not taking it apart and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxSl4shBl4dexX, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Elite v2 "RT" button sticking

For 3 weeks since i had this elite series 2 controller the RT button is sticking and i dont know how to sort it out and im not taking it apart and i cant find the controller replacement page. Can anyone help?

:)

XxSl4shBl4dexX, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Scaluh2 Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

You can set the control sticks to a delayed push in the app for the Elite V2, not sure if this is an option with the standard controller or not. Im not sure if button sensitivity is something that the current hardware would allow.
  3. Idahodreams Win User

Elite v2 "A" button sticking right out of the box!!!???

Mine sticks... after 3 consecutive presses... it stays down... then pops up... it's an issue... but if yours isn't registering, that's a whole other issue of un-playability... Call Microsoft Support and issue a return and replace...
  4. Thomas Schersach Win User

I want to warn everyone. This is getting pretty crazy. I will tell you my story.

I've bought 2 Xbox One controllers in the last 3 months.

When I received the first one I started noticing something strange with the A button. Sometimes it will fail to register at some angle. I'm getting pretty good at reproducing it it's not quite hard. It's REALLY hard to play competitive Rocket League when
    you know that A is your jump button. It's failing to register multiple times a day.

So I'm doing the sensible thing and ask for an exchange. (Controller bought from a retailer).

I receive the new one, 1 week later. SAME EXACT PROBLEM. You gotta to be kidding me! I'm so mad, I've just accepted the fact that the new Xbox controllers are quite cheap and I don't ask for a third exchange because this is so stupid. Also I was awaiting
    the Elite Series 2 (preorder when announced at E3).

I've received it today. You guess what. EXACT SAME PROBLEM AGAIN. On a 180€ controller bought from the Microsoft Store. This is ridiculous. I've no words for this. I did a clean install of Windows10. It did nothing. I JUST WANT A WORKING CONTROLLER IS IT
    TOO HARD [Mod Removed - Inappropriate].

I really don't know what to do. I'm desperate. Xbox controllers are the best for me but the whole situation is ridiculous.
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Well obviously exchange it. Every mass produced consumer item in history has a certain percentage of duds. Regardless of whether you paid $1 or $1,000,000
  6. Saintmikoxr Win User

Hi does your button stick or not register when pressed. Mine has a faulty A button as well. Dosnt always register when pressed.
Thema:

Elite v2 "RT" button sticking

1. Elite v2 "RT" button sticking - Similar Threads - Elite button sticking

2. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 will both register a keystroke as well as a button prompt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 will both register a keystroke as well as a button prompt: As the title says, my Xbox elite series 2 will register both a keystroke and a button prompt when I press a button, not only that, it registers as both a controller and a virtual keyboard from...
  5. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  6. Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button: I just got a elite 2 controller and the “A” and sometimes “Y” button don’t register so I went and returned it and got a new one which I tested and it had the same problem. Do I need to just keep...
  7. New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button: My controller disconnects when I press the lefts stick button, I've done a full shutdown of my Xbox, but it still happens. I've tried the button test in settings and when I press left stick button...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems: Hi there, I am currently experiencing some problems with my Xbox Elite Controller 2. The current problems I am facing are: - Horrible stick drift on both thumb sticks, even with dead zones...
  9. I have a Xbox Elite Series Wireless Controller 2, my "A" button sticks when i press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Elite Series Wireless Controller 2, my "A" button sticks when i press it: Hello everyone, i had purchased a Xbox Series Wireless Controller 2. It is still under warranty till 12/12/2023. Lately i have been facing an issues specifically with "A" button. Whenever i press...
  10. Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick: After connecting to a different Xbox for the first time and pressing the change profile button, the controllers home button turned dark blue and came unresponsive except for the left analog stick...