Elite Series II Controller Stopped Working

Discus and support Elite Series II Controller Stopped Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all...! I have an Elite Series II controller that I'm using on an XBox One S that seems to have decided it doesn't want to work anymore and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kilted71, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Kilted71
    Kilted71 Guest

Hey all...!

I have an Elite Series II controller that I'm using on an XBox One S that seems to have decided it doesn't want to work anymore and I have no idea why. (Which is disturbing, since it's not even a year old.)

I used it just fine on Friday, April 8th in the early afternoon, then took a break and started up my system again to play later that night. The controller turned my XBox on as it normally did, but then took me to the "Who's Playing Today?" screen, rather than the screen where I enter my PIN. Once at this screen, however, the controller would do absolutely nothing; none of the buttons, triggers, or anything caused any kind of response in my XBox.

I turned on my old controller... the one that came with the XBox... and it worked just fine; let me enter my PIN, launch into whatever game I wanted, etc, so I thought I could re-pair my Elite controller and be OK. No such luck. The wireless pairing wouldn't even recognize the controller was there, nor would plugging it into the XBox directly with a USB cable. I thought perhaps the controller was low on battery, since the charging light would blink slowly and steadily while I was attempting to do all of this, but even after multiple days of charging (with the Elite series hard case, dock, and cable it came with), nothing has changed.

I've exhausted every option I can think of. Am I doing something wrong / missing something, or is this an issue on the other side of the internet...?

Thanks in advance...!

~ Scott

:)

Kilted71, Apr 12, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Kilted71! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Follow these steps to request the service:

Sign in to the Device service and repair page with your Microsoft account credentials.

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-de...

****If your device doesn't appear, add it

Select the device that you want repaired.

Follow the onscreen steps to complete your service order request.
  3. PH1 HUNG Win User

Turtle Beach Audio Controller not working with Series X Controller

Is anyone's Turtle Beach adapter working now? My adapter stopped working with my Elite controller and my standard Series X controller. I'm pretty concerned.
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

Elite Controller - series II

You would need to get in touch with the store where it was purchased, or contact support for a warranty repair/replacement:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  6. Keaton Kailing Win User

my back paddles don’t seem to be working when i play my game, any way to fix this?

elite series 2 controllers back paddles won’t work
Thema:

1. Elite Series II Controller Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  4. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  6. Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking: I've been through 3 of these elite controllers now over the last 2 weeks. First one I bought was the "elite 2 core" And that came with stick drift on both right and left I then got a replacement...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC: Hi I wanted to update the firmware on my new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I installed the Xbox Accessories app, and it prompted me for the update, and I started it But then nothing happens....
  8. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  10. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...