Elite Series 2 Plug and Play

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Plug and Play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; *Warning about White Elite Series 2 Core* Dear Xbox. In all my time with the Elite Series 2 controller going on my third, plugging it in with a C... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RvB Agent Tex, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Elite Series 2 Plug and Play

*Warning about White Elite Series 2 Core*

Dear Xbox. In all my time with the Elite Series 2 controller going on my third, plugging it in with a C cable to play/charge causes the LB & left stick to go funky. On my third the moment I had to plug it in because it was being weird it killed my LB.

The point is the White Elite Series 2 Core Controller. I ordered my and got it but it doesn't come with the charger. Fine by me because I have one. However with what I know, what I stated, and unless you fixed it, you're setting people up for failure. Why do this? Do not plug and play.

:)

RvB Agent Tex, Sep 22, 2022
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox One batteries

I have the Elite series 2 with the internal battery, and before that I was using a Play and Charge kit by Microsoft, I liked it as I could just plug the cord in and keep playing, or charge overnight. But ultimately Its up to you as to what battery solution
    you use.
  3. D4vid 360 Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

Best controller for playing is with no doubt the elite series 2. I do not know if there is some orher type of third party controller that can have some better connectivity/personalization. But in general, series 1 and 2 of the elite are top
  4. NativeTiger12 Win User

Elite 2 controller not working on game on Halo 2

I have a problem with my Xbox elite series 2 controller. It works fine while playing any other game but when I play fortnite it randomly stops working while playing, none of the buttons work even when I plug it in it doesn’t work but out of nowhere it starts working again and it happens over and over again. I’m also playing on the Xbox series S
  5. CCN_HsK Win User

Elite Series 2 starting to break at unprecedented rate

your elite series 2 need repair...

about elite series 2, I think this has more problem....

I have 2 elite series 2, my rubber knobs on the hair trigger locks came off too.

And My 'A' button is very bad..
  6. jasonpickup Win User

elite series 2

no don't buy an elite series 2 because ive had 2 brand new elite series 2 and they where both broken out of the box
Thema:

Elite Series 2 Plug and Play

1. Elite Series 2 Plug and Play - Similar Threads - Elite Series Plug

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  4. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  5. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller is not charging, but works plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller is not charging, but works plugged in.: My elite controller is suddenly refusing to turn on unless it remains plugged in. I've tried updating and use different cables to no avail. There are no charging indicators and it is the same...
  7. XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in: Hi, I recently got an Elite Series 2 controller and am super happy about it, but something is totally wrong unfortunately. 1. The controller will only switch on when I plug the USB C cable in,...
  8. My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in: Noticed yesterday controller getting low on battery so I plugged it in this morning the controller is completely dead and won't charge 6348e174-872b-40c4-9344-0e26ef6af345
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller not recognised by PC when its directly plugged in and wont turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller not recognised by PC when its directly plugged in and wont turn...: Any fixes on this without having to buy a new controller? 0445b4de-d683-4ff3-bab7-94a3a886088a
  10. I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking...: I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking in party but they can’t hear me. I’m not muted, I updated my controller. Idk what to do...