Elite series 2 paddles have stopped working..check updates and that paddles are installed...

Discus and support Elite series 2 paddles have stopped working..check updates and that paddles are installed... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have checked everything I can think of... help please? 12df22c3-226d-42af-b187-2a12c4d70501 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NICK CLEVELAND, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Elite series 2 paddles have stopped working..check updates and that paddles are installed...

I have checked everything I can think of... help please?

:)

NICK CLEVELAND, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Elite series 2 paddles have stopped working..check updates and that paddles are installed correctly...

3. Nick Cleveland1 Win User

Elite series 2 paddles have stopped working..check updates and that paddles are installed correctly...

Thank you for the tips however, this did not work. Paddles are still not working.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello NICK CLEVELAND,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to use the Xbox Elite Series 2 paddles and it has stopped working. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Have you tried checking if the paddles were locked? Try pressing the Pair button ((( twice. The controller will vibrate to confirm the unlock/lock. Although this is not yet available to Xbox Elite Wireless Controller 2, this is worth a shot. Learn more here: Lock the paddles on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

If it did not work, this could mean that you may need to swap/adjust the paddles. Please use this guide: Swap removable parts on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 | Xbox Support

Otherwise, you may need to check the device's warranty, to send the controller for a repair if under warranty. Please see guide: Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  6. Keaton Kailing Win User

my back paddles don’t seem to be working when i play my game, any way to fix this?

elite series 2 controllers back paddles won’t work
Thema:

Elite series 2 paddles have stopped working..check updates and that paddles are installed...

1. Elite series 2 paddles have stopped working..check updates and that paddles are installed... - Similar Threads - Elite series paddles

2. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  3. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  4. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  5. Just purchased Xbox Elite Series 2 controller but paddles do not stay in place

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just purchased Xbox Elite Series 2 controller but paddles do not stay in place: Appears the magnets at the bottom and misaligned to where the paddles are meant to fit. Any advice on how to resolve this? 0f2ba1d4-b10a-417d-89df-ece24db083bd
  6. Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller: I have my paddles mapped to a q d e for siege, and my binds wont work no matter my shift key, and they also glitch in other games, i need help. e6bd4706-ae2b-4cac-a786-78d897b66e02
  7. Elite paddles on elite series 2 controller not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite paddles on elite series 2 controller not working.: Updated to the latest firmware. Just bought the accessory pack so I could use my paddles after my kids lost the originals. But the paddle buttons aren't functioning. Not after updating or power...
  8. Xbox Elite series 2 paddles triggering the wrong buttons when testing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 paddles triggering the wrong buttons when testing: I bought an xbox elite 2 controller, connected it to my xbox series S, updated the controller and mapped the paddles (upper right B, lower right X, upper left A, lower left Y) and saved to a...
  9. Elite Controller Series 2 paddles quit working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 paddles quit working.: My Xbox Series X has been dormant since January 2023. recently turned on (9-17-23) and Xbox had to run updates. did that,,. everything worked fine prior to this. Now starting to play my games the...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 paddle controls confuse Roblox's platform detection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 paddle controls confuse Roblox's platform detection.: When I play Roblox on my phone with my Xbox elite series 2, its paddle controls confuse Roblox into thinking I'm on pc, is there any way to fix this? 27569dad-fb1b-4b01-99dd-19c76881d12b