Elite series 2 out of warranty : 85 euros for replacement accessory .

Discus and support Elite series 2 out of warranty : 85 euros for replacement accessory . in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My elite´s 2 right bumper button doesn't register . I have send it before to repair , but now I have the same problem but it is out of warranty. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr mavra, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Mr mavra
    Mr mavra Guest

My elite´s 2 right bumper button doesn't register . I have send it before to repair , but now I have the same problem but it is out of warranty. When I start the procedure to send to repair in MS site , and I choose that the problem is with my bumper , in the next step it says that if I pay 85 euros they would send me an replacement accessory .

My question is : Is it a new controller ? Because the bumpers are not removable ! So I could not put it together by my own . Also I dont believe that they would charge 85 euros for a bumper button.

Anyone knows ?

:)

Mr mavra, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

They would send you a new controller.
  3. s33r Win User

Elite series 2 controller replacement

Warranties cover a like for like replacement if required under that warranty so as far as I know, yes, if you send an Elite series 2 in for replacement you will receive an Elite series 2 back.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Apologies for being a little off topic, but I believe I have uncovered a fraudulent scheme here in India and was seeking help to communicate the same to you all seeking advice on future steps

Per the manual you posted, the warranty is "90 days for refurbished Xbox consoles and all Xbox accessories except Elite Wireless controller Series 2". Since an Xbox controller is an accessory, it has a 90 day warranty.
  5. Eden0032 Win User

XBox Elite Series 2 Not Working right and now out of warranty

Hi there.

The warranty for the Elite Series 2 controller in the US is 90 days from the day of purchase. After this period, the controller is considered out of warranty and is therefore not eligible for a replacement. If you took out extended warranty from the retailer
    then this might be an option for you.

If not, I suspect $99 for a replacement is still cheaper than buying a new out from Amazon.

I hope this helps.

-
  6. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
Thema:

1. Elite series 2 out of warranty : 85 euros for replacement accessory . - Similar Threads - Elite series warranty

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 - 1 year Warranty in EU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - 1 year Warranty in EU: Greetings, I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller last week and just finished registering the device in my Microsoft account. The warranty lasts until March 2025. I live in the EU, but...
  3. Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.: Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty only gave me seven months instead of a year. Bought on the 20/12/23 from Argos registered warranty on 29/12/23. When I registered it today It says the...
  4. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an elite series 2 core with an extended 3 year warranty but it says I only have 90 days warranty and not 3 years 8517097c-677a-4db9-940e-9be1816e1494
  5. REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE): [img] [img] AFTER 2 ATTEMPTS TO FILL OUT A WARRANTY, FOR A LITERAL BRAND NEW CONTROLLER ( XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CORE), TWO St*PID ERROR CODES [PICTURED ABOVE] WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET JUST HUMAN...
  6. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  7. I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...: I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite Series Core 2 Controller warranty period, as it is incorrect and I haven’t gotten my full year since registering it. In South Africa the...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues: I tried putting in a warranty claim, as my rubber grips have started to come off completely and I am met with: "There are no service options available, for further assistance contact us." So I...
  9. Elite Series 2 warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 warranty: Hi I recently replaced the front panel to the Elite Series 2 . I have not done anything else to it. Is the warranty still valid ? 0f62c8b7-3392-4fbf-be80-adf6fb6d2e66
  10. Elite series 2 extended warranty transferable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 extended warranty transferable: If I sell my elite series 2 is the extended warranty transferable? 5aade179-3014-4617-adef-4cfa3d0a9a8f