Elite series 2 not connecting to Samsung s20+

Discus and support Elite series 2 not connecting to Samsung s20+ in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am trying to find out why I cannot connect my elite 2 to my phone I have a Samsung s20+ and when I go to pair it the elite won't even show up while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by XXSwayXx1, Feb 22, 2021.

1. XXSwayXx1
    XXSwayXx1 Guest

I am trying to find out why I cannot connect my elite 2 to my phone I have a Samsung s20+ and when I go to pair it the elite won't even show up while it's in pairing mode. I have no problem connecting my elite 1 or a regular Xbox controller to the same phone. Anyone have any clue as to why this would be happening. But if I plug the elite 2 into the phone it will let me use it then but as soon as I unplug it it won't work again. I would rather be able to charge my phone or not have a wire connected in the way if I domt have to n not have to use a different controller when these things cost so much anyway. I shouldn't be having these problems with this

:)

XXSwayXx1, Feb 22, 2021
  2. XXSwayXx1 Win User

Ok rhabk you I will try this out
  3. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Hi @XXSwayXx1, The controller's Bluetooth connection may be affected by electronic interference from other devices. Avoid using the controller near other devices that transmit radio waves, and temporarily disconnect other Bluetooth devices if possible. Follow this guide to connecting a controller to your Galaxy phone. Make sure you complete each step. If the issue persists, please contact your controller's manufacturer for assistance.
  4. RED_HELIX Win User

Xbox game pas app will not let me launch games on Android, play button grayed out.

What model/brand of phone and what brand/model controller are you trying to use?
    I have a Samsung galaxy s20 using a series X controller
  5. JoeB7 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control any functions on screen

I have the same issue:

* the plain Xbox controller (non elite) connects via bluetooth to the TV and is recognised by the Xbox cloud app on my Samsung TV. I can use it to play games using the Samsung Xbox app.

* the brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects via bluetooth to the TV and is NOT recognised by the Xbox cloud app.

I tried several attempts deleting the pairing, re-pairing. Turn off TV on the power switch. Re-installing the Xbox app on the Samsung TV.

The result is always the same:

* The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects successfully to the TV and is shown as Paired and Connected in the Samsung TVs feature where you add external devices.
    * But the Xbox app shows the yellow ! exclamation mark and does not recognise the Elite Controller.

I’ve paired my other non Elite standard Xbox controller now vie Bluetooth and USB, which works both.
  6. Stimes Win User

Xbox game pass app started crashing every few seconds the MOMENT I subscribed to Ultimate.

Same issue for me. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. Tried downloading from Samsung store and play store.
Thema:

1. Elite series 2 not connecting to Samsung s20+ - Similar Threads - Elite series connecting

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  3. Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?: am under the impression that this controller does not support Bluetooth/wireless connections. Even if it does, my 2023 Mac M2 still does not recognize it (running the latest update). I have tried...
  4. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  5. Please can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?: I am unable to connect my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to my PC via USB. I can connect it with Bluetooth, but I can't configure it in the Xbox Accessories app in Windows 11 23H2 this way or even...
  6. Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?: The controller connected just fine to my pc for about 6 months and then one day after restarting my pc my controller would say it is connected in settings for about 2 minutes before shutting off...
  7. Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect: my xbox elite controller series 2 disconnected, is blinking and will not reconnext to my xbox series x, ive tried rebooting and all the usual troubleshooting.. the controller and xbox are about a...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  9. Xbox Series One Elite Controller not connecting to Xbox S console or PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One Elite Controller not connecting to Xbox S console or PC: Hello there, My Xbox Elite controller(series one) can no longer pair with my Xbox S console. So far I've attempted the following 1. Reset my console (Power cycle, system reset etc...) 2....
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller disconnects only when playing connected with the USB C charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller disconnects only when playing connected with the USB C charger: I need this resolved! I can play only with my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller wirelessly. sometimes i want to play and my controller is low on battery, but it disconnects when I'm trying to play...