elite series 2 LT and left stick problem

Discus and support elite series 2 LT and left stick problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was testing out the elite series 2 controller on apex, when i ads(LT button) while moving left(Left stick) it will stop ads.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Apotheosissx, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Apotheosissx
    Apotheosissx Guest

I was testing out the elite series 2 controller on apex, when i ads(LT button) while moving left(Left stick) it will stop ads.

:)

Apotheosissx, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Apotheosissx, is this happening only with Apex Legends, or any other game you're trying to play?

You have your console up to date, and you also have your console firmware updated, if you haven't already upgraded, try doing so through the Xbox Accessories app.

Xbox Accessories

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-ac...
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Modern Warfare Issue or Elite 2 issue?

make sure that you not only map the config but assign it to a slot and that you are on that slot as active. I have the new elite series 2 and i map the left stick down to the left rear paddle; works fine.
  4. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro 2016 I am trying to play with cloud gaming any advice

Try this procedure: right stick, select one of the sensitivity presets.

Scroll to Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller and select Configure. Select a profile to adjust or create a new one. Select the Edit button and on the Left Stick or D-pad tab
  6. [ A J ] Win User

Elite series 2 left stick input

Hi, JarrodAR! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your controller.

Have you already tried power cycling your controller? you can do this by pressing and holding its Xbox button until it shuts down. I'd also suggest removing its USB cable for a minute or two (if plugged in). This is the closest there is to a hard reset

I'd also suggest going into the controller's 'test mode' to see if it may be registering input from a different button/paddle. To do this, please go to Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories > look for your controller and select the lab icon underneath it.

If that doesn't work, please answer the following questions so I have a better understanding of your situation.

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?
    - Do you have any external devices plugged into your console's USB ports?
    - Is this happening regardless of the game you play?
    - Have you already tried using a different controller with your console?
    - Have you already tried updating your console's OS?

Thank you.
Thema:

1. elite series 2 LT and left stick problem - Similar Threads - elite series left

2. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  3. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  4. I just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  5. New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button: My controller disconnects when I press the lefts stick button, I've done a full shutdown of my Xbox, but it still happens. I've tried the button test in settings and when I press left stick button...
  6. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...
  7. Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.: I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized that when aiming in any game (COD warzone, GTA,...
  8. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click: Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my...
  9. Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?: Yesterday I played some Halo Infinite Matches and noticed that my controller turned itself off. First I thought it was the battery so i charged it and today I recognized the issue occurs when I...
  10. Left Thumbstick not registering on Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Thumbstick not registering on Xbox Elite Series 2: Whenever I press the left thumb stick it clicks but it doesn’t register in games or the Xbox app lab I’ve tried everything but nothing works what do I do? 80bd4762-7125-49fa-acfc-fc71a86f9c41