Elite series 2 gamepad: non-symmetrical design, or a manufacturing defect?

Discus and support Elite series 2 gamepad: non-symmetrical design, or a manufacturing defect? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Elite gamepad series 2 the design is not symmetrical? or is it a problem of mine? I bought it 2 days ago and I would like to know if it has a factory... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DamianoLion, Oct 15, 2022.

1. DamianoLion
    DamianoLion Guest

Elite gamepad series 2 the design is not symmetrical? or is it a problem of mine? I bought it 2 days ago and I would like to know if it has a factory defect. I am attaching the link of the video to make me understand better:https://photos.app.goo.gl/yoFyfRS44HeEBx6s6

:)

DamianoLion, Oct 15, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

I have the normal Series X controller and just checked..one side site fractionally higher (maybe 1mm) than the other...not as pronounced as with yours but still there. It likely is just the manufacturing process...there's always subtle differences between products. Unless there is something else wrong with it, I wouldn't worry.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DamianoLion, are usually symmetrical, I own the first version and the White version and it doesn't happen.

I can only imagine that it may have been something at the time that was made the shape of the plastic or in the assembly.

Other than that it presents some gameplay problem, something related to the buttons etc?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?

With any device, there can be manufacturing defects, but as yet, I've had no issues.

Same with series one elite, loads of complaints, yet I have had no issues with my 2, one of which I've had since day of release.
  5. Fast Chet Win User

New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !

This is the first I have heard of this on the new elite 2 controller. I have four elite controllers and no issues from manufacture defect. Hopefully, you get a good one under warranty and enjoy your gaming. Best wishes. ☺️
  6. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
Thema:

1. Elite series 2 gamepad: non-symmetrical design, or a manufacturing defect? - Similar Threads - Elite series gamepad

2. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  3. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  4. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  5. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  6. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  7. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  8. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  9. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...