Elite Series 2 designed to fail?

Discus and support Elite Series 2 designed to fail? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My wife bought me a series 2 for christmas last year (2019) and I really enjoyed it. After a few months one of the black pegs on the back fell off,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cp1988, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Cp1988
    Cp1988 Guest

My wife bought me a series 2 for christmas last year (2019) and I really enjoyed it. After a few months one of the black pegs on the back fell off, after a few more the other one fell off. I didn't think much of it since I didn't use those. Now, almost exactly 1 month since the warranty expire, my left stick won't click in. I was playing and clicked in the left stick but something felt off and now it won't register clicking in anymore.

I have read so many other threads and complaints about this nearly $200 controller failing in so many ways. Is Microsoft designing these to fail expecting people to pay for the repairs or a new one? This is absolutely insane. I am beyond upset with Microsoft right now. I didn't think much of it when the controller started falling apart back around March.

:)

Cp1988, Jan 31, 2021
  2. xX Deano Xo Win User

Xbox elite series 2

i have the elite controller series 1 and elite controller series 2 and the only thing interchangeable is the D-Pad IE:- if you want the silver one form the elite controller series 1 onto the series 2 ... the under trigers and thumbsticks are of a different
    designs so will not fit .... i have just got both elite controllers out to make sure i am right in what i am saying

if this helps please up vote or mark as answered please
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

The new Xbox elite series 2 controller's battery can't be charged

Hi Ning Heming,

sorry to hear. Please check
    "Charge The Elite 2 Series"
    and if it fails send it back as soon as possible!!

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  4. VelvetUnicorn Win User

XBox Elite Series 2 unplugged from PC using USB won't auto connect to Bluetooth

I have a few Elite Series 2 controllers and they all fail to reconnect to my PC via Bluetooth after disconnecting from the USB cable. Are you saying that having to remove the device and add it in again via Bluetooth is normal/the way the controller was
    designed?! Where might I find info on this? I would like to get it figured out. Thanks.
  5. ICONCI Win User

Xbox Elite Controller V2 analog stick issue

Try blowing air into it if that fails follow this guide https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/adjust-sticks-elite-series-2
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

hello

Some of the design choices on the upcoming elite series 2 were made with the 360 controller in mind. The adjustable tension analog sticks will allow you to match the 360s tension for example.
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 designed to fail? - Similar Threads - Elite Series designed

2. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  4. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  5. Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?: The custom engraving on my custom Elite Series 2 controller that I received is not centered properly. It is centered correctly on the image with the order confirmation email I received. It is...
  6. PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...

in XBoX on Windows
    PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...: PSA: The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 with customization from Design Lab sure are pretty, but are defective by design and materials. Trying to get Warranty support for the last 11 days...
  7. Design lab elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Design lab elite series 2 controller: I just ordered a brand new design lab elite controller it arrived this past monday August 7th i have played with it twice and I noticed there is some play in the joy sticks the right one has...
  8. Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart: I would like to buy a custom design lab elite 2 controller for £124.99 instead of a normal elite 2 for £149.99 because I don’t want the extra accessories as I already have owned an elite two and...
  9. Xbox elite controller series 2 design lab warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 design lab warranty: Hi there, I read on Reddit that you can call and request an additional 2 year warranty on top of the standard 1 year limited warranty that the controller already comes with for $20. Personally I...
  10. Xbox Design Lab Series 2 Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Series 2 Elite Controller Warranty: If my custom series 2 elite controller’s right bumper stopped working. When i send it in to get a replacement, will I get my custom design back? 0dd48079-2e6d-40a0-93d5-92e193eab61a