Elite series 2 core warranty

Discus and support Elite series 2 core warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an elite series 2 core from gamestop yesterday. Just wondering if it still has the 1 year manufacturer warranty so i can purchase the 2 year... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrianKorkuc, Feb 5, 2023.

1. BrianKorkuc
    BrianKorkuc Guest

I bought an elite series 2 core from gamestop yesterday. Just wondering if it still has the 1 year manufacturer warranty so i can purchase the 2 year warranty game stop has. thanks!

:)

BrianKorkuc, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

3. s33r Win User

Elite series 2 controller replacement

Warranties cover a like for like replacement if required under that warranty so as far as I know, yes, if you send an Elite series 2 in for replacement you will receive an Elite series 2 back.
  4. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  5. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

The issues in the elite series 2 are really a lot, and like always some are affected others not. Many users reported that even getting a new one by using the warranty came with problems.

If you have an elite series 2 with issues I recommend you to send it for repair, while you have warranty available.
Thema:

1. Elite series 2 core warranty - Similar Threads - Elite series core

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  4. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c
  5. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...
  6. REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE): [img] [img] AFTER 2 ATTEMPTS TO FILL OUT A WARRANTY, FOR A LITERAL BRAND NEW CONTROLLER ( XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CORE), TWO St*PID ERROR CODES [PICTURED ABOVE] WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET JUST HUMAN...
  7. Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.: I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized that when aiming in any game (COD warzone, GTA,...
  8. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...
  9. Elite Series 2 Core Trigger doesnt work when moving the right joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Core Trigger doesnt work when moving the right joystick: I just got an elite series 2 core, however if my left trigger is locked to the shortest value, and I move the right stick, the trigger will stop working. 671e9ca8-65b3-4d56-9c6e-9c621f9e646a
  10. Xbox elite series 2 core questions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 core questions: If i play with my elite series 2 core controller wired On my xbox Will it also charge at the same time the battery? 3d7373a2-3adb-4407-9eea-7ad66afeedfa