Elite Series 2 controller - stick drift. Unable to return

Discus and support Elite Series 2 controller - stick drift. Unable to return in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm in the Czech Republic, in a small town just outside of Prague. My Elite Series 2 controller has stick drift on the left stick that constantly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndrewProudlove, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Elite Series 2 controller - stick drift. Unable to return

Hi,

I'm in the Czech Republic, in a small town just outside of Prague.

My Elite Series 2 controller has stick drift on the left stick that constantly drifts upwards. It does this in all games and menus. Adjusting the tension on the stick has made no difference.

I signed into my Microsoft account and under my account profile, went through the process to submit the issue to Microsoft (the controller is still in Warranty).

I got through all of the steps, except at the very last step, where I am supposed to choose a shipping method, it constantly fails with the error - TraceID: 8mE7PapTQ0CWdp9k.11.878

I've tried waiting between attempts to resubmit but nothing seems to help. The support options from the website are just referring me to a bot. Is there any way that I can actually contact someone and get my controller shipped back for repair?

Thanks,

Andrew

:)

AndrewProudlove, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update, yes. Please try using a different address to see if that does the trick

Also, don't forget to set it as preferred billing/shipping address temporarily here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses

If the issue persists try waiting couple hours and give it a new try (in case the servers are still processing the changes)
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AndrewProudlove

May I know if you tried using a different address?

Or what about a different wifi network / browser / device?

Also, where did you purchased the controller? In Czech Republic or in a different country?
  5. AndrewProudlove Win User

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me, so to answer your questions;

1. I didn't try a different address yet, just my home address. I will give my work address a try.
    2. I've tried different wifi networks, mobile hotspots, browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Brave, Orion)
    3. I bought the controller here in the Czech Republic
    I'll give the address a try and post back.

Thanks so far!
  6. dobby220216 Win User

elite series 2 controller

I'm sorry to here that sadly I had my elite series 2 controller do the same thing, it started with the x button and then the bumpers, I noticed stick drift of both the sticks, sadly when I went to the store to exchange it for another one they had no
    elite series 2 controllers in stock, I switched to the Razer wolverine ultimate edition and so far its a great controller
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 controller - stick drift. Unable to return - Similar Threads - Elite Series controller

2. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  4. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  6. controller elite series 2 barely working

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller elite series 2 barely working: my LB and RB stopped working ages ago and required a heavy amount of force so i switched to the back buttons which have been working, until most of my buttons stopped working fully execpt my RT,...
  7. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  8. How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2: This past weekend, I was playing on my PC, as usual. Had no problems whatsoever throughout a 4 hour long session. At the end of my game session, I was noticing that my home button was unresponsive...
  9. Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?: am under the impression that this controller does not support Bluetooth/wireless connections. Even if it does, my 2023 Mac M2 still does not recognize it (running the latest update). I have tried...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...