Elite Series 2 Controller Rumbles making weird buzzing noise

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Controller Rumbles making weird buzzing noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased an elite 2 controller and everything was working fine. However, today I tried playing a game and when the vibration was used,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RithikBhushan, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Elite Series 2 Controller Rumbles making weird buzzing noise

Hi,

I recently purchased an elite 2 controller and everything was working fine. However, today I tried playing a game and when the vibration was used, a weird buzzing noise came out of the left main rumble. Instead of actually vibrating, just a weird buzz noise can be heard. Im assuming theres something wrong with the rumble. What should I do?

:)

RithikBhushan, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Frathos Win User

Help mee

You may just be hearing the rumble motor(s) that make the controller shake. To see if it is that, check the game settings for Vibration setting and turn it off then listen if the light buzzing noise goes away.
  3. Alchemist Don Win User

Xbox not reading Dragons Dogma...

It's the original version... My Xbox makes 2 weird buzzing noises when it tries to read the disc then it just says open tray.
  4. Tosheroon-DA2C00BF-3 Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller rumble motor issue

I am also getting this issue with my 20 day old Elite controller, except the left rumble motor is what is making the squealing noise for me. I used the Xbox Accessories app to test the inividual rumble motors and it seems like the left rumble is squeaking
    worse when I reduce the rumble level to 50% and below.

The noise sounds like the capacitor whine which some graphic cards suffer from.
  5. KH117-7E230E78-1FF0- Win User

Controller - Left Trigger Squeaking?

I just returned the controller that came with my system because the casing was popping off and there was a loud buzzing noise when ever it rumbled. Gamestop took it back and gave me a brand new one with no problem. But guess what, the right trigger makes
    a God awful squeaking noise! WTH MS?!?
  6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

My xbox makes a buzzing noise

Because games these days require a high amount of RPM which can make a buzz noise. Don't worry your not the only player. Disk Trays were a bit cheap to rumble like that.
Thema:

Elite Series 2 Controller Rumbles making weird buzzing noise

1. Elite Series 2 Controller Rumbles making weird buzzing noise - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  4. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  6. Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking: I've been through 3 of these elite controllers now over the last 2 weeks. First one I bought was the "elite 2 core" And that came with stick drift on both right and left I then got a replacement...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC: Hi I wanted to update the firmware on my new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I installed the Xbox Accessories app, and it prompted me for the update, and I started it But then nothing happens....
  8. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  10. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...