Elite Series 2 Controller Connected via Bluetooth Not Recognized on New Xbox PC App

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Controller Connected via Bluetooth Not Recognized on New Xbox PC App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the new Xbox PC app with the cloud gaming and console streaming. When I connect my Elite Series 2 controller to my PC via Bluetooth the Xbox PC... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mr_0pportunity, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Elite Series 2 Controller Connected via Bluetooth Not Recognized on New Xbox PC App

I have the new Xbox PC app with the cloud gaming and console streaming. When I connect my Elite Series 2 controller to my PC via Bluetooth the Xbox PC app does not recognize it.

I am able to get the controller to recognize and use it successfully via the Internet Browser at xbox.com/play

Please help!

submitted by /u/Mr_0pportunity
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mr_0pportunity, Sep 14, 2021
  2. KnutBjerke Win User

Elite series 2 not working on PC after update.

Did you find a solution to this problem? I updated my Elite series 2 yesterday, and now I have the exact same problem. Elite series 2 is recognized as a regular xbox controller and does connect via bluetooth, but doesnt work. Connected via USB-c the XBOX accessories app doesnt even recognize it...

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but that didnt help.
  3. JoeB7 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control any functions on screen

I have the same issue:

* the plain Xbox controller (non elite) connects via bluetooth to the TV and is recognised by the Xbox cloud app on my Samsung TV. I can use it to play games using the Samsung Xbox app.

* the brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects via bluetooth to the TV and is NOT recognised by the Xbox cloud app.

I tried several attempts deleting the pairing, re-pairing. Turn off TV on the power switch. Re-installing the Xbox app on the Samsung TV.

The result is always the same:

* The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects successfully to the TV and is shown as Paired and Connected in the Samsung TVs feature where you add external devices.
    * But the Xbox app shows the yellow ! exclamation mark and does not recognise the Elite Controller.

I’ve paired my other non Elite standard Xbox controller now vie Bluetooth and USB, which works both.
  4. Sebastian Leconte Win User

Elite Controller Series 2 - Windows 11 - Controller won't connect to Bluetooth as Elite Controller

Would someone be able to assist me with my current issue?

I recently bought the series elite 2 controller and I cant seem to connect the controller directly to my pc with the cable to configure the buttons. I am able to connect it via Bluetooth. I have windows 11 and it has been updated to the latest software and I just downloaded the xbox accessories app. When the app is opened it fails to recognize my controller.

Thank you in advance.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC via bluetooth? Works fine when USB

Hi

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Customizing user profiles on a Windows 10 PC is not supported via Bluetooth. Any Bluetooth capable Xbox One controllers will need to be plugged in via USB-C or through the Xbox Wireless Adapter if you want to customize and use custom profiles. The Xbox Accessories
    app will not detect your controller over Bluetooth connection.

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Things to keep in mind:

• The Xbox Accessories app is only available on Xbox One and Windows 10.
    • To configure the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (or later) and make sure your PC has the latest fixes.

See how to get updates
    • The Xbox Accessories app won’t detect your controller if you’re using Bluetooth to connect to your PC. Connect your controller using Xbox Wireless, or plug the included USB-C cable into the back of the Xbox Elite Wireless
      Controller Series 2 and plug the other end into your PC. For more info, see
      How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC

I hope this helps!
  6. Mae Sev. Win User

Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc

Hello Yeddy Yordan,

Thank you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

Based on the information you provided, it seems that you're having trouble connecting your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to the Xbox Accessories app on your PC. There could be several reasons why your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is not connecting to the Xbox Accessories app on your PC or through Bluetooth. Nothing to worry, we'll work on this together.

Before we proceed, I will be asking you few questions to help us understand the concern further:

1. Have you tried connecting the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to a different PC or Xbox console to see if it connects?
    2. Have you checked if the USB-C cord you are using is working properly by trying a different cord?
    3. Have you tried updating the firmware on the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller through the Xbox Accessories app on your PC?
    4. Have you checked if your PC's Bluetooth is turned on and discoverable?
    5. Have you tried removing any other Bluetooth devices from your PC's Bluetooth settings to see if that helps the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connect?

In the meantime, please ensure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the Xbox Accessories app. You can check the system requirements on the Microsoft Store page for the app.

Next, please try the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:

• Make sure that your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is fully charged. You can charge it using the USB-C cable that came with the controller.

• Try connecting the controller to your PC using a different USB-C cable. Make sure that the cable is fully inserted into both the controller and the PC.

• If the controller still won't connect via USB, try resetting the controller. To do this, press and hold the Pair button on the back of the controller for 3 seconds, then release it. The Xbox button on the controller should start flashing rapidly, indicating that it's in pairing mode.

• If the controller still won't connect via USB, try connecting it to a different USB port on your PC.

• If the controller won't connect via USB, try connecting it to your PC via Bluetooth. To do this, press and hold the Pair button on the back of the controller for 3 seconds, then release it. The Xbox button on the controller should start flashing slowly, indicating that it's in pairing mode. On your PC, go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices, then click "Add Bluetooth or other device". Select "Bluetooth" and follow the on-screen instructions to pair the controller.

• If the controller still won't connect via Bluetooth, try resetting the controller and your PC. To reset the controller, press and hold the Pair button on the back of the controller for 20 seconds, then release it. To reset your PC, go to Start > Power > Restart.

If none of these steps work, please try updating the firmware on your controller. You can do this using the Xbox Accessories app on your Xbox console. Connect your controller to your console using a USB cable, then open the Xbox Accessories app. Select your controller, then select "Device info". If a firmware update is available, follow the on-screen instructions to update your controller.

I hope this helps you with the issue for your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

Elite Series 2 Controller Connected via Bluetooth Not Recognized on New Xbox PC App

1. Elite Series 2 Controller Connected via Bluetooth Not Recognized on New Xbox PC App - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  4. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  7. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  8. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  9. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. elite 2 not working after update