Elite Series 2, connected to phone but doesn't work

Discus and support Elite Series 2, connected to phone but doesn't work in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently bought a series 2 elite controller for my xbox and it works great on that. However connecting it to my Samsung Galaxy S9+ it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Chunky899, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Chunky899
    Chunky899 Guest

Hi,

I've recently bought a series 2 elite controller for my xbox and it works great on that. However connecting it to my Samsung Galaxy S9+ it connects fine but none of the buttons do anything at all. I stream to my phone often and its always worked fine with
    my standard XB1X Controller

The phone/xbox recognise the connection of the S2 as it doesn't ask me to connect a controller etc but it just does not respond on the stream or any phone games like COD mobile. I've tried rebooting the phone, disconnecting/forgetting the controller and
    retrying it tried my standard controller and that works fine as expected.

Any help appreciated as I cant seem to find anyone with the same issue

Mike

:)

Chunky899, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
  3. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Party chat doesn’t work

Hello again Chris, if it works normally with a normal controller, try unpairing your Elite 2 by connecting it to a mobile phone for example and then re-pairing on Xbox, if it doesn't work the idea would send it to the Microsoft warranty.
  4. blueamcat Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller not connecting to phone

I believe the Elite Series 2 controller has yet to get phone support.
  5. Aculeus_ Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 not showing up as a bluetooth device on PC

I'm having the same issue. Sometimes it shows up and lets me click on "connect", but it never fully connects. Other times it doesn't show up at all. I have other devices connected to my PC and was even able to connect the Elite Series 2 to my Android
    phone.

One of the main reasons I bought this thing was so I could get rid of the wireless dongle for my old controller.
  6. KnutBjerke Win User

Elite series 2 not working on PC after update.

Did you find a solution to this problem? I updated my Elite series 2 yesterday, and now I have the exact same problem. Elite series 2 is recognized as a regular xbox controller and does connect via bluetooth, but doesnt work. Connected via USB-c the XBOX accessories app doesnt even recognize it...

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but that didnt help.
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2, connected to phone but doesn't work - Similar Threads - Elite Series connected

2. Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?: am under the impression that this controller does not support Bluetooth/wireless connections. Even if it does, my 2023 Mac M2 still does not recognize it (running the latest update). I have tried...
  3. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  4. Please can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?: I am unable to connect my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to my PC via USB. I can connect it with Bluetooth, but I can't configure it in the Xbox Accessories app in Windows 11 23H2 this way or even...
  5. Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?: The controller connected just fine to my pc for about 6 months and then one day after restarting my pc my controller would say it is connected in settings for about 2 minutes before shutting off...
  6. Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect: my xbox elite controller series 2 disconnected, is blinking and will not reconnext to my xbox series x, ive tried rebooting and all the usual troubleshooting.. the controller and xbox are about a...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  8. Xbox Series One Elite Controller not connecting to Xbox S console or PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One Elite Controller not connecting to Xbox S console or PC: Hello there, My Xbox Elite controller(series one) can no longer pair with my Xbox S console. So far I've attempted the following 1. Reset my console (Power cycle, system reset etc...) 2....
  9. Xbox elite series 2 controller disconnects only when playing connected with the USB C charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller disconnects only when playing connected with the USB C charger: I need this resolved! I can play only with my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller wirelessly. sometimes i want to play and my controller is low on battery, but it disconnects when I'm trying to play...
  10. Why won't my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller stay on when connected to my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller stay on when connected to my PC?: It works just fine on my Xbox Series S wirelessly and when connected to my PC via USB cable, but it will not stay connected to the PC via the wireless adaptor. This only started recently. It will...