Elite series 2 buttons

Discus and support Elite series 2 buttons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My b button is constantly registered as being pressed, never had any issues in the 2 years I’ve had it? 3c235782-255a-4a8b-9389-a7cc5e515898 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Callum Ferguson1, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Elite series 2 buttons

My b button is constantly registered as being pressed, never had any issues in the 2 years I’ve had it?

:)

Callum Ferguson1, Oct 3, 2022
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Elite Series 2 starting to break at unprecedented rate

your elite series 2 need repair...

about elite series 2, I think this has more problem....

I have 2 elite series 2, my rubber knobs on the hair trigger locks came off too.

And My 'A' button is very bad..
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw?

Had an Xbox Elite 1 for many years (but dead now...), don't own an Series 2 but never really see what reals benefits i have personnaly to find with the Series 2. Only things i want was "screenshot" dedicated button (on main Series X controller) or "Rapid
    Fire" button (not on Elite series)... so .
  4. {Parity} Win User

Elite series 2 A button

Try performing a hard reset by pressing the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts off completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
  5. Hoobacious Win User

Elite series 2 A button

There appears to be a manufacturing defect, I have had 4 controllers with this and now I'm just processing the refund and saying gg. I believe the cut-out hole in the faceplace of the controller is too loose, letting the button wiggle around too much.

It's majorly disappointing, especially at this price. Can't believe I actually went through 4 before giving up.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Elite series 2 buttons

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Callum

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :
    Is this happening on Xbox, PC, mobile or doesn't matter where you use the controller the issue persists?
    Do you know if your Xbox controller received a firmware update recently?
    Or, did you tried cleaning carefully the B button following the requirements on this article?
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

Elite series 2 buttons

1. Elite series 2 buttons - Similar Threads - Elite series buttons

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 will both register a keystroke as well as a button prompt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 will both register a keystroke as well as a button prompt: As the title says, my Xbox elite series 2 will register both a keystroke and a button prompt when I press a button, not only that, it registers as both a controller and a virtual keyboard from...
  4. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  5. New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button: My controller disconnects when I press the lefts stick button, I've done a full shutdown of my Xbox, but it still happens. I've tried the button test in settings and when I press left stick button...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.: I recently purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, and on its first use, I noticed that the face buttons sometimes do not respond to inputs and sometimes will have a delayed input upon being...
  7. I have a Xbox Elite Series Wireless Controller 2, my "A" button sticks when i press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Elite Series Wireless Controller 2, my "A" button sticks when i press it: Hello everyone, i had purchased a Xbox Series Wireless Controller 2. It is still under warranty till 12/12/2023. Lately i have been facing an issues specifically with "A" button. Whenever i press...
  8. Xbox Elite series 2 paddles triggering the wrong buttons when testing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 paddles triggering the wrong buttons when testing: I bought an xbox elite 2 controller, connected it to my xbox series S, updated the controller and mapped the paddles (upper right B, lower right X, upper left A, lower left Y) and saved to a...
  9. At least on PC, Elite Series 2 Controller's paddles should be extra buttons.

in XboX Insiders
    At least on PC, Elite Series 2 Controller's paddles should be extra buttons.: Controllers started as 1 stick and 1 button. Then the Nintendo upped that to a "Stick" and 4 Buttons. Then Nintendo added 4 more buttons (8 total), Sega added 2 on top of that (10 total). Then...
  10. Elite series 2 home button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 home button: My elite series 2wireless controller only stays on while plugged in all buttons work fine except my home button .if pushed instead of bringing me to Home Screen it shuts everything off??...