Elite S2 controller firmware update from yesterday (beta/delta) missing?

Discus and support Elite S2 controller firmware update from yesterday (beta/delta) missing? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the Delta ring and got the update for my regular Series controller (now version 5.11.3115.0) but nothing for the Elite S2 (4.8.1908.0). I've... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JermVVarfare, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Elite S2 controller firmware update from yesterday (beta/delta) missing?

/u/JermVVarfare, Sep 24, 2021
  2. BucksterMcgee Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Brings Up Xbox Game Bar If You Press A Button

The Xbox Accessories app was just updated, which both required an update for my Elite controller, bringing the firmware to 4.8.1908.0, and fixed the missing UI/button on the Elite controller's ellipsis menu to check/show the status of available updates.

I'm extremely glad to have it fixed. Thank you.
  3. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Controller

i wouldnt go back to a normal controller after buying the elite s2
  4. SparseStatue335 Win User

Xbox One controller for windows Firmware corrupt !

I have the same problem with a controller I bought yesterday. The problem is that we have "a standard controller", the app "xbox accessories" is made for "elite controller". This means the app has updated the firmware on wrong version of our controller wich
    is not usable anymore.

Good job microsoft.
  5. HeesungKo Win User

Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

Yes... firmware got updated and it's elite controller 2
  6. toonarmy206 Win User

Upcoming controller update

I used the data cable from my Samsung S2 which worked fine to update the controller.
Thema:

Elite S2 controller firmware update from yesterday (beta/delta) missing?

1. Elite S2 controller firmware update from yesterday (beta/delta) missing? - Similar Threads - Elite controller firmware

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  4. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  5. Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10: Is there any way to configure an Xbox elite controller on Windows 10? The Xbox accessories app no longer works and tells me I need to update my Windows OS. My computer isn't eligible for an...
  6. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  7. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  8. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  9. Elite Series 2 - Controller firmware update 5.19.3223.0 - Perfection!

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 - Controller firmware update 5.19.3223.0 - Perfection!: Whatever the engineers did, great job! For the first time the Elite Series 2 / Core responsiveness feels near instant in wireless mode. Updated from 3202 to 3223 Thanks! submitted by...
  10. Xbox one Elite controller firmware issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Elite controller firmware issues: my xbox one elite controller (the very first model of elite controller specifically) is acting strangely. this issue started randomly one time when i connected it to my pc via usb. the issue: all...