Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570

Discus and support Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Happened maybe 3 years ago now and hasn't worked since. Try to install it and it immediately stops and I get error 0x80070570. If I hard reset the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by New Faded Gl0ry, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570

Happened maybe 3 years ago now and hasn't worked since. Try to install it and it immediately stops and I get error 0x80070570. If I hard reset the console the Elite Dangerous logo will show in games and apps as installed, but won't actually be there working.

I've done multiple hard resets, factory resets, profile deletions and resyncs. Nothing works. It's been like this for a long time but I'd still like to play it. Maybe I'm just missing something. I've contacted Frontier a few times, but it's not an issue
    they can fix. Tried MS support a couple times but got nowhere.

Any ideas for a last ditch attempt are welcome before I totally give up. I don't even know if a physical copy would work properly if I got one seeing as the file is still messed up and the disc is really just a license.

:)

New Faded Gl0ry, Apr 9, 2019
  2. MrL4v4 Win User

I had a similar issue, but factory resetting did allow me to actually download it. Likely a update gone wrong.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there!

Thank you for coming to the forums. Unfortunately the only thing really left on the table is a full factory reset, but I'm not too sure if this will help to be honest if this is the only game that is not working for you. I looked up this error code using
    the Xbox error code search database and Xbox 360 troubleshooting came up so that is pretty odd.

The fact that it as been 3 years and hasn't worked since then is also very odd. Have you been able to play this game at all? They have an active Twitter and forums and I don't see any indication that there is an issue with the Xbox One version of this game.
    Have you seen out there any others having this same issue with this game on Xbox One?

What did Frontier tell you when you contacted them?

If you have tried everything and this is the only game that does not work for you then something could be wrong with your digital license and a disc could correct that.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello New Faded Glory,

Thank you for keeping us updated. As long as you were connected online while playing these games, the save files would be on the cloud server automatically. So you would not lose save data for performing the

full factory reset.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

Select Reset and remove everything.

Hope this helps!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  6. New Faded Gl0ry Win User

It happened when there was an update for the game that didn't update property. Before then it was working just fine like everything else I have. No one to my knowledge has had the same issue, my friends I played with had no issues like it.

If I was going to factory reset would that delete save files for every game as well, or are those all on the cloud. Might try to wipe everything just to see if that might do it.

Frontier said there wasn't much they could do in there end as far as I can remember, said beyond trying to reinstall, which I can't that it would probably be a storage issue. But I've never had this problem with anything else.
Thema:

1. Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570 - Similar Threads - Elite Dangerous Core

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  5. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  6. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  7. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  8. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  9. Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10: Is there any way to configure an Xbox elite controller on Windows 10? The Xbox accessories app no longer works and tells me I need to update my Windows OS. My computer isn't eligible for an...
  10. Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...: Hi, I'm unable to play most of the Xbox games I've uploaded on my Xbox One S. This problem's been pending for a week, or two now. My connection is fine. I've tried trouble shooting on my own, but...