Elite controller

Discus and support Elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello my new elite console works fine. But my controller plays fine I get no sound out of headset or gaming chair. any. Clue help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ROTWIELER13, Dec 20, 2015.

1. ROTWIELER13
    ROTWIELER13 Guest

Elite controller

hello

my new elite console works fine. But my controller plays fine I get no sound out of headset or gaming chair.

any. Clue help

:)

ROTWIELER13, Dec 20, 2015
  2. Enhergize
    Enhergize Guest
    ELITE CONTROLLER IS A RIP OFF

DO NOT BUY THE X-BOX ONE ELITE CONTROLLER

Grips WILL come off and buttons will most likely break.

Check reviews.

Enhergize, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Poor quality controllers

Elite controller Elite controller ;)

stellamandude, Dec 20, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Elite controller

Make sure the controller has the most current firmware upgrade.

Does your headset and gaming chair work correctly with the regular controller? Let us know.

{Parity}, Dec 20, 2015
  5. your headset has a pad it connects through. On the left of that pad at the very bottom press it about ten times and you will then be able to hear others as this takes the noise out. Good luck. I had the same problem.

BigKillerBee1, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  7. )(())( Win User

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

8. Big Boi TGA Win User

Xbox One Elite Controllers Not Sold In Stores

But there is no updated version of the Elite Controller. If you're referring to the White Elite Controller, that is only available for purchase through GameStop so having the in-store stock of the original Elite Controller at other retailers would have
    no effect. Besides, none of the stores have ANY version of the Elite Controller available for purchase in-store.
  9. XBF Amber M Win User

엑스박스 엘리트 컨트롤러 리퍼 제품을 직구 하려고 합니다 -[Translation - I want to go straight to the Xbox Elite controller ripper product]

Hi there!

Thanks for replying! In relation to the Elite controller, it does come with after sales service in that the warranty on the device itself is 1 year and covers the functionality of the controller (responding to buttons, thumbsticks, bumpers,etc). If you've
    already performed troubleshooting on your Elite controller and would like further information on getting it serviced, then we recommend giving a look at our support article entitled

Servicing your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
    . Below are some other links related to the Elite controller that may help you with troubleshooting prior to getting your controller serviced.

Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Troubleshoot triggers on the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

I hope that this helps out!
  10. Balistic Chick Win User

Looking for a new Controller

Elite controller would probably be the best, maybe wait to get the 2nd gen elite controller
Thema:

Elite controller

1. Elite controller - Similar Threads - Elite controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  6. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  7. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  8. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  9. Elite 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller: When I am using my controller, my paddles are not working, they click down, but do not register any input, while I am using my controller, I rely on the use of my paddles...
  10. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...