Elite controller would appear lost in repair.

Discus and support Elite controller would appear lost in repair. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my Elite controller off for repair on August 28th and UPS tracking confirmed it was delivered September 5th, I've since had no communication... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lidders88, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Lidders88
    Lidders88 Guest

I sent my Elite controller off for repair on August 28th and UPS tracking confirmed it was delivered September 5th, I've since had no communication from Microsoft and I've been unable to get in touch with the correct department as the callback feature isn't working.

Any advice on what the next step is would be much appreciated as thus far the customer care I've received trying to get to the correct department has been nothing short of woeful.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Lidders88, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Lidders88,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Lidders88,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

We understand that you are trying to locate and track your Xbox Elite Controller repair and would like to know any update about the device. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

There are two ways to check the status of the device repair: an email and your account or else you can check it through this link: Microsoft account | Devices

Then, you will have to select the specific controller you sent for repair and see details for more information.

Should you have issues in checking the device information, please let us know.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. gds1972 Win User

Elite bumpers

Hi

It is not possible to purchase bumpers for the elite controller directly from Microsoft, If the bumpers of your elite controller require replacing the controller would need to be sent to
    Microsoft repair centre for this.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Bumpers

Discussion of self repair is not allowed on the forums. There is a support page for assistance with

Elite Controller repairs
  6. CyberAlexMM Win User

RB Slowly Becoming Unresponsive Unless Pressed In A Specific Spot

So wait, I don’t have the elite controller, the controller in question is the one that came with the Series X. How much would it cost to repair a standard controller? And yes I’m in the US.
Thema:

1. Elite controller would appear lost in repair. - Similar Threads - Elite controller appear

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  6. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  7. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  8. Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing: I have an elite 2 controller less than 6 months old. I was playing a game that froze hard and required me to hard shut off my xbox and now the controller won't turn on but it's charge light...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  10. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...