Elite Controller Won’t Charge

Discus and support Elite Controller Won’t Charge in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I Plug my elite series 2 in directly on the top, it will do absolutely nothing, no vibration or anything. I just bought this controller a week ago... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Diego Galvez1, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Elite Controller Won’t Charge

When I Plug my elite series 2 in directly on the top, it will do absolutely nothing, no vibration or anything. I just bought this controller a week ago and only had for 2 days now.

:)

Diego Galvez1, Sep 11, 2022
  2. Diego Galvez1 Win User

Yes I am connecting directly to my controller directly to my Xbox and with the charger it came with. And I also tried connecting to my computer with a different cable, but still nothing.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Diego

Are you connecting the controller directly to the console or are you using a charger?
    Also, may I know if you tried using a completely different cable? Or connecting it to another port in your console?
  4. Keaton Kailing Win User

my back paddles don’t seem to be working when i play my game, any way to fix this?

elite series 2 controllers back paddles won’t work
  5. TRAGICTACTICS Win User

Controller won’t charge

Controller is not that old. Bought it back whenever the white elite controllers released. And yeah the charge kit works on other controllers but wont work on the white elite one
  6. FullHornet Win User

Does the Xbox One plug and play kit charge the Xbox One S controller?

Yes it does it will charge those as well as elite controllers.
Thema:

1. Elite Controller Won’t Charge - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Won’t

2. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  3. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  4. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  5. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  6. Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10: Is there any way to configure an Xbox elite controller on Windows 10? The Xbox accessories app no longer works and tells me I need to update my Windows OS. My computer isn't eligible for an...
  7. Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode: I hold the sync button either constantly or for 3 seconds like most tutorials suggest but it just blinks for around 10 seconds and returns to the solid glow without ever appearing in my MacBook’s...
  8. I have a Xbox elite controller that won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox elite controller that won’t turn on: My Xbox elite core controller won’t charge or turn on and that’s even after I plugged it in with the cord. It was working fine until yesterday and I’ve been trying to fix this issues. Is there any...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox series 2 elite controller turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox series 2 elite controller turn on: My Xbox series 2 elite controller just stopped working today and idk what to do bb9108a5-2041-47e5-8bae-736472097920
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work sometimes: First the Xbox button doesn’t work and the controller won’t turn on unless it’s plugged in, but even when it is plugged in it doesn’t work but all of the other buttons work. It’s fully charged...