Elite controller repair w/ console xbox-x warranty

Discus and support Elite controller repair w/ console xbox-x warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I got an xbox-x scorpio edition and I just realized the warranty came with an elite controller repair? I got an elite controller that is now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharlesChuang, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Elite controller repair w/ console xbox-x warranty

Hi,

I got an xbox-x scorpio edition and I just realized the warranty came with an elite controller repair?

I got an elite controller that is now experiencing stick drift. The left stick drifts upwards in games.

The bumpers had also been repaired once already.

My main issue is: the sticker with all that info. has been taken off... and the online form doesn't seem to let me proceed further without a PID number?

Please advise.

:)

CharlesChuang, Sep 24, 2018
  2. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    Xbox community

First we can not discuss self repair on these forums as it breaks the code of conduct.

Second, the warranty on the elite controller is 90 days in the USA/Canada and 1 year in the EU. Out of warranty repair is the cost of a new one.

For warranty support on your elite controller contact xbox support here in a live chat:
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

ChiefJoboo, Sep 24, 2018
  3. FearedNightmare, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Sep 24, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would want to contact support directly and they should be able to help you set it up. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Device Service and Repair Not Working

NOTE: Xbox Accessories (controllers, elite controllers, headsets and so on just have a 90 day warranty in the US)

Xbox Support might be able to help but that $150 controller just has a 90 day warranty.

Here in Australia The Elite Controller was covered by my Elite Consoles Warranty. I have already sent it in to be replaced twice (stupid rubber grips expanding).

If https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/devices was still working as it's supposed to It would be being replaced for a third time right now.
    There's the console which has it's own warranty and then the controller. The controller is not under a "console" warranty. Accessories, like controllers have their own warranty. In the states it's 90 days and in other countries it can be up to a year.

You can't create your own repair order for your controller. You'll have to contact Xbox Support for assistance.
  7. Flymonkey102 Win User

Several controllers need repairs

They will replace/repair out of warranty controllers so long as they are not Elite controllers.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Controller Support

It's not a year though

The only controllers that come with a year warranty is the elites

NOT the included console controllers which only comes with accessories warranty which is 90days

You would have to buy ms complete within 30days of purchase of your xbox series x to be covered under extended warranty

Your console and plug is covered by a year not controllers
  9. BillSalouf1 Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller warranty issues.

I bought Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 Controller, Here in EU (Greece) all controllers have 1 year warranty and the Series X/S consoles 2 years.
Thema:

1. Elite controller repair w/ console xbox-x warranty - Similar Threads - Elite controller repair

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  4. Unsuccessful repair to xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsuccessful repair to xbox elite controller: My xbox controller was returned for repair but has come back in worse condition. I have tried to resubmit a repair order five times and it leads to an error message each time. The device detail is...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive: My controller was less than 6 months old and used less than 2 times a week. The bumper buttons started to act up, stick, or you’d have to press harder to get the response. Using compressed air on...
  6. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller repair: So recently my Elite controller so has gotten extreme bad stick drift so I have place an order for it to get repaired. But now Im confused I know i have to send it in somewhere, but where? I don't...
  8. elite series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller repair: I have the halo infinite elite series 2 controller and it’s my favorite controller but the rubberized grips are peeling off is there a way I can send it to Xbox to have it fixed? And if I can how...
  9. bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs)

in XBoX on Consoles
    bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs): I would like to send it in from Canada and just have them replace or permanently repair both components. How can I do so? dc1ddab5-b268-4241-abfa-9d4590db96e0
  10. Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back: Sent my controller for repair and they only sent back the d pad and thumb sticks. I have no idea of the next steps or if I will be receiving my controller. Is any one able to assist?...