elite controller problem

Discus and support elite controller problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My elite 2 controller keeps vibrating and then after a few seconds turns off and keeps doing it, I've updated it 3 times and its doing nothing. What's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThatDudeXeon, Oct 31, 2022.

1. ThatDudeXeon
    ThatDudeXeon Guest

elite controller problem

My elite 2 controller keeps vibrating and then after a few seconds turns off and keeps doing it, I've updated it 3 times and its doing nothing. What's the problem?

:)

ThatDudeXeon, Oct 31, 2022
  2. XBXBENX Win User

Xbox elite series 2

No problems with my Elite controller.
  3. mk4Y Win User

Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?

Hmm had never much problems with the controllers but I think since the 2nd generation the controllers are more high value hardware.

Otherwise buy an elite controller or wait for the release of the new elite controller :)
  4. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  5. Geth Win User

Xbox one gaming microphone not working

The elite controller tends to have a few problems in general.

So it could be the controller and not the headset.
  6. John Dowding Win User

Anybody else going through controllers?

My day One controller was problem free until a few months ago when I dropped it hard on one of the bumpers, my fault nothing to do with the controller. Replacement new controller was a sturdier build and was working perfectly. Had to replace console
    so got an Elite model with the Elite controller and I can confirm it is Elite.
Thema:

elite controller problem

1. elite controller problem - Similar Threads - elite controller problem

2. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  3. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  4. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 controller problems on windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller problems on windows: So I’ve had nothing but problems with this controller I currently have it plugged in with USB I have the accessories app, and the accessories app recognizes the controller as XBOX ELITE 2 Yet...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems: Hi there, I am currently experiencing some problems with my Xbox Elite Controller 2. The current problems I am facing are: - Horrible stick drift on both thumb sticks, even with dead zones...
  7. Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7
  8. XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller RB Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller RB Problem: I bought an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller in Colombia in February of this year. I recently discovered that the RB button is failing. The controller is in perfect condition and has very little...
  9. I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers: I have a problem with 2 elite series 2 black controllers they both still have the 1 year warranty however on 1 the grip is falling off and the other the left stick keeps getting stuck I asked the...
  10. Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...: the A button if you press it fast it stop working for a second. 5d87eed7-4916-4a67-b983-7f265070a34c