Elite controller Mic not working - can’t hear team in game chat but they can hear me.

Discus and support Elite controller Mic not working - can’t hear team in game chat but they can hear me. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey yall, Slightly different problem than the ones i typically see and have dealt with. Been playing a lot of Warzone and while in game chat, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KyleFabacher, Nov 24, 2020.

1. KyleFabacher
    KyleFabacher Guest

Elite controller Mic not working - can’t hear team in game chat but they can hear me.

Hey yall,

Slightly different problem than the ones i typically see and have dealt with.

Been playing a lot of Warzone and while in game chat, I cannot hear any of my teammates BUT they can hear me fine! This is DIFFERENT than if I can hear them but they can’t hear me.

If we go to Party Chat, everything is totally fine. Clear communcation. But if I want to play with someone crossplay, I can’t use Party chat, so we can’t talk Elite controller Mic not working - can’t hear team in game chat but they can hear me. :(

Please help. I have tried everything.

:)

KyleFabacher, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Cr1pT1k Sxvy Win User

New Controller Feels Weird

I have another problem, when I plug my mic in the new controller they can’t hear me but my mic works perfectly
  3. Killa xBx Win User

Mic not working with Xbox One Stereo Headset

Mine is possessed game sound works fine mic works but I can't hear chat, other times can hear chat but mic doesn't work. Very frustrating.
  4. Post IXI Mortem Win User

Xbox One Chat mic not working.---Help us All Out..PLease

To clarify my issue for comparison. I can hear other people with the Xbox One Chat Headset. They cannot hear me. In addition the mic icon in the Xbox Live Party Chat Menu is ALWAYS ON regardless of whether or not the mic is plugged in or the controller is
    on or off. The mic icon is ALWAYS ON.
  5. DRAGONSKULL273 Win User

Controller update broke all headset functionality on day one controller

i have this exact same issue with my day on controller like the game in headset volume stuff works but mic isn't responding at all for people to hear me talk in game chat or party chat yet if i go to skype the mic works just fine.
  6. lambchop16 Win User

Mic Muted

Hi, thanks for info. Ive tried with 2 controllers but same result - mic icon has a line through it as muted and cannot use the mic. I can hear my friends in chat but they cant hear me
Thema:

1. Elite controller Mic not working - can’t hear team in game chat but they can hear me. - Similar Threads - Elite controller Mic

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  5. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  6. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  7. Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10: Is there any way to configure an Xbox elite controller on Windows 10? The Xbox accessories app no longer works and tells me I need to update my Windows OS. My computer isn't eligible for an...
  8. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  9. Is there a built in mic on the Xbox elite series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a built in mic on the Xbox elite series 2 controller?: I was wondering if I can talk to people in a party without having headset b2696f83-1cae-4d01-bd5c-6a4179522423
  10. While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...: When I’m using my elite controller, I try to go in the 360 game my mic doesn’t work but if I switch to a normal controller it does work but not with my elite controller...