Elite controller 2 warranty repair

Discus and support Elite controller 2 warranty repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't get help speaking to someone about my elite controller 2 repair because clicking request a call back isn't working and i have a 3 year extended... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by djdave865535c675-0740-438, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Elite controller 2 warranty repair

I can't get help speaking to someone about my elite controller 2 repair because clicking request a call back isn't working and i have a 3 year extended warranty on it which isn't coming up when i fill out the request a repair form

:)

djdave865535c675-0740-438, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Several controllers need repairs

They will replace/repair out of warranty controllers so long as they are not Elite controllers.
  3. Legojoey1234 Win User

Elite Series 2

There have been many issues with the Original Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. Peeling grips, sticky "A" button, and faulty bumper buttons were among the common issues at launch. Microsoft appears to have fixed the issues with the Series 2.

If your controller is under warranty, then repairs are free. If your controller is out of warranty, then you'll be charged a repair fee.

Check your warranty status here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

My series 2 elite controller analog sticks are swaying upward

Is your controller still under warranty? If so, yes I would get it sent in as soon as possible for repair. Unfortunately, there has been many problems with the Elite Series 2 controller such as this. Best of luck.
  5. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox community

First we can not discuss self repair on these forums as it breaks the code of conduct.

Second, the warranty on the elite controller is 90 days in the USA/Canada and 1 year in the EU. Out of warranty repair is the cost of a new one.

For warranty support on your elite controller contact xbox support here in a live chat:
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Elite controller 2 warranty repair

1. Elite controller 2 warranty repair - Similar Threads - Elite controller warranty

2. Issue with Xbox Support and Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Support and Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty: I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller on December 2, 2021. I have since experienced extreme issues with stick drift. Due to the class action lawsuit, I should have a 1 year warranty on the...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Extended Warranty Transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Extended Warranty Transfer: Hello, I will be sending in my Elite 2 controller for service. Currently my extended warranty ends 7/2024. When the replacement arrives, will the extended warranty end date of 7/2024 transfer to...
  4. Xbox Elite series 2 controller out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller out of warranty: My controller has been experiencing issues with the bumpers as it won't recognise the inputs and the same with one of the rear buttons on the additional buttons you can add on . As the controller...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 controller warranty issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller warranty issues.: I just bought an elite controller today, I register the product and instead of getting 1 year warranty it tells me it expires in 12/7/22 instead 05/17/23. 3fb96995-f0c2-4ddf-8c8d-b5873c37b42a
  6. Elite 2 Controller warranty issues!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller warranty issues!!!: So, bought new in December developed issues in March and sent back mid April under warranty. They sent me a refurb and immediately had drifting and sticking button issues. Sent that back and just...
  7. How do I purchase warranty on my Microsoft Elite Controller Series 2 bought from retailer...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I purchase warranty on my Microsoft Elite Controller Series 2 bought from retailer...: I purchased a New Microsoft Elite Controller Series 2 from GameStop today (4/18/22). GameStop offered me a two year warranty for $70. I heard Microsoft allows for purchase of two year warranty for...
  8. Unable to claim warranty on Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to claim warranty on Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi, I'm unable to claim warranty on my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I got it as a Christmas gift, so I don't have any invoice. I registered the device on my account page, as per instructions....
  9. Creating warranty Claim for Elite 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating warranty Claim for Elite 2 Controller: Hi everyone, I’ve been trying to start a warranty claim via the Devices page in my account for over a month now. The device is registered correctly and I’m able to start the process. However when...
  10. Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help?: Hi, I have a Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that has a drift on the left thumb stick, It is registered on the MS website, but when I try to raise a warranty when I click the "Enter a new...