Elite controller 2 warranty repair

Discus and support Elite controller 2 warranty repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't get help speaking to someone about my elite controller 2 repair because clicking request a call back isn't working and i have a 3 year extended... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by djdave865535c675-0740-438, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Elite controller 2 warranty repair

I can't get help speaking to someone about my elite controller 2 repair because clicking request a call back isn't working and i have a 3 year extended warranty on it which isn't coming up when i fill out the request a repair form

:)

djdave865535c675-0740-438, Sep 21, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1 repair after that time period.

Huh

Its 90 days after the free repair or the remainder of the warranty whichever is longer that's pretty standard

At the cost of controllers nowadays you could buy one new unless you are talking about elites

And controller warranty is 1 year from the date of purchase

And this is why you buy extended warranty

There is no 3 years on controllers

Elites have 2 year warranties fyi
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Several controllers need repairs

They will replace/repair out of warranty controllers so long as they are not Elite controllers.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please go to https://support.xbox.com and start a chat. When you get to an agent ask to be escalated to a Microsoft Advocate. No one at the first level of support will be able to help you
  5. Legojoey1234 Win User

Elite Series 2

There have been many issues with the Original Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. Peeling grips, sticky "A" button, and faulty bumper buttons were among the common issues at launch. Microsoft appears to have fixed the issues with the Series 2.

If your controller is under warranty, then repairs are free. If your controller is out of warranty, then you'll be charged a repair fee.

Check your warranty status here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

My series 2 elite controller analog sticks are swaying upward

Is your controller still under warranty? If so, yes I would get it sent in as soon as possible for repair. Unfortunately, there has been many problems with the Elite Series 2 controller such as this. Best of luck.
Thema:

1. Elite controller 2 warranty repair - Similar Threads - Elite controller warranty

2. I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!: Hi, I sent my Elite 2 (fairly new, I didn't think to check warranty initially) off for a warranty fix. I was getting double input on the A and Y button, every now and then LB would double input....
  3. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  4. Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.: Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty only gave me seven months instead of a year. Bought on the 20/12/23 from Argos registered warranty on 29/12/23. When I registered it today It says the...
  5. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an elite series 2 core with an extended 3 year warranty but it says I only have 90 days warranty and not 3 years 8517097c-677a-4db9-940e-9be1816e1494
  6. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  7. I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...: I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite Series Core 2 Controller warranty period, as it is incorrect and I haven’t gotten my full year since registering it. In South Africa the...
  8. How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller: How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller? I pruchases the warranty and controller at the same time...
  9. Xbox elite 2 controller new warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller new warranty?: So I bought a Xbox elite 2 controller a year ago for my younger brother and we just started the warranty process and have requested a new controller I just wanted to know if I could get a new...
  10. Purchased new, sealed elite 2 controller today and registered for warranty but says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased new, sealed elite 2 controller today and registered for warranty but says...: I purchased a new, sealed Xbox elite 2 core controller yesterday from a retailer (GameStop) and it is showing as having been registered over 3 months ago. I know GameStop has tons of used items...