Elite Controller 2 Repair for peeling grips?

Discus and support Elite Controller 2 Repair for peeling grips? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the Elite Controller 2 and the grips have peeled off the top. Trying to find a repair place as it's out of warranty and Microsoft doesn't list... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LordRazon, Dec 11, 2022.

1. LordRazon
    LordRazon Guest

I have the Elite Controller 2 and the grips have peeled off the top. Trying to find a repair place as it's out of warranty and Microsoft doesn't list an option to repair it.

:)

LordRazon, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your controller.

Just a heads up, controller services are no longer available once the controller is already out of warranty. You can check if there are any option for this through this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

If that is no longer offered, I would already suggest taking it to a local store or computer shop to check if they can repair Xbox controllers.
  3. Nohra369 Win User

Let's Talk About Controllers

I havent had a problem with mine. The only drama i have faced is the grip peeling on the Elite controller. I am up to my 3rd atm because of the grip peeling but i could never not use the Elite.
  4. Nohra369 Win User

Controllers - Elite, Scuff or Razor? - updated 3rd June

I have had an elite controller since they were released. I have gone through 2 due to the grips on the back peeling off. To me it all comes down to comfort and the triggers are in great spots. When i held the Razor controller it didn't feel right to me (either
    because i'm use to the elite controller or just not feeling it).

My grips are starting to peel again on my 3rd controller but yep, i know what id be replacing it with. (another Elite)

Hope this helps
  5. Legojoey1234 Win User

Elite Series 2

There have been many issues with the Original Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. Peeling grips, sticky "A" button, and faulty bumper buttons were among the common issues at launch. Microsoft appears to have fixed the issues with the Series 2.

If your controller is under warranty, then repairs are free. If your controller is out of warranty, then you'll be charged a repair fee.

Check your warranty status here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair
  6. Nohra369 Win User

xbox one elite controller

I am currently on my 2nd elite. Due to the Grips peeling. part from the grips peeling i haven't had any other problems. I hope they fix this issue with the Elite 2.0
Thema:

1. Elite Controller 2 Repair for peeling grips? - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Repair

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  4. Unsuccessful repair to xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsuccessful repair to xbox elite controller: My xbox controller was returned for repair but has come back in worse condition. I have tried to resubmit a repair order five times and it leads to an error message each time. The device detail is...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive: My controller was less than 6 months old and used less than 2 times a week. The bumper buttons started to act up, stick, or you’d have to press harder to get the response. Using compressed air on...
  6. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller repair: So recently my Elite controller so has gotten extreme bad stick drift so I have place an order for it to get repaired. But now Im confused I know i have to send it in somewhere, but where? I don't...
  8. elite series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller repair: I have the halo infinite elite series 2 controller and it’s my favorite controller but the rubberized grips are peeling off is there a way I can send it to Xbox to have it fixed? And if I can how...
  9. bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs)

in XBoX on Consoles
    bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs): I would like to send it in from Canada and just have them replace or permanently repair both components. How can I do so? dc1ddab5-b268-4241-abfa-9d4590db96e0
  10. Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back: Sent my controller for repair and they only sent back the d pad and thumb sticks. I have no idea of the next steps or if I will be receiving my controller. Is any one able to assist?...