Elite 2 warranty issues my country doesn’t get the one more year extended warranty

Discus and support Elite 2 warranty issues my country doesn’t get the one more year extended warranty in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have a elite 2 and I like 6 months over my warranty and now my controller start bugging my bumpers don’t work how they supposed to be and now you... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Exotic_Board5583, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Elite 2 warranty issues my country doesn’t get the one more year extended warranty

So I have a elite 2 and I like 6 months over my warranty and now my controller start bugging my bumpers don’t work how they supposed to be and now you guys are saying I don’t get the extra year becouse I don’t live in the region of USA or Canada but I have the same issues as the people of those regions let be fair for a second right ???

submitted by /u/Exotic_Board5583
    [link] [comments]

/u/Exotic_Board5583, Aug 6, 2022
  2. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
  4. TheDrSky125 Win User

Are you getting extended warranty?

Has anyone purchased the extended warranty from Microsoft? The only extended plan that seems to be available for my Xbox One is called "Microsoft Complete - Xbox One - 2 years". It costs $69.99 and states that it "covers all hardware issues for 2 years from
    the date of purchase". I was under the impression that the extended warranty was for a total of 3 years. Is this a typo in the plan description or is the warranty only for 2 years?
  5. ngocphi Win User

Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1 repair after that time period.

Huh

Its 90 days after the free repair or the remainder of the warranty whichever is longer that's pretty standard

At the cost of controllers nowadays you could buy one new unless you are talking about elites

And controller warranty is 1 year from the date of purchase

And this is why you buy extended warranty

There is no 3 years on controllers

Elites have 2 year warranties fyi
  6. Jeepwrnglr95 Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Problems

Thema:

Elite 2 warranty issues my country doesn’t get the one more year extended warranty

1. Elite 2 warranty issues my country doesn’t get the one more year extended warranty - Similar Threads - Elite warranty issues

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 - 1 year Warranty in EU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - 1 year Warranty in EU: Greetings, I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller last week and just finished registering the device in my Microsoft account. The warranty lasts until March 2025. I live in the EU, but...
  3. I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!: Hi, I sent my Elite 2 (fairly new, I didn't think to check warranty initially) off for a warranty fix. I was getting double input on the A and Y button, every now and then LB would double input....
  4. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  5. Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.: Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty only gave me seven months instead of a year. Bought on the 20/12/23 from Argos registered warranty on 29/12/23. When I registered it today It says the...
  6. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an elite series 2 core with an extended 3 year warranty but it says I only have 90 days warranty and not 3 years 8517097c-677a-4db9-940e-9be1816e1494
  7. REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE): [img] [img] AFTER 2 ATTEMPTS TO FILL OUT A WARRANTY, FOR A LITERAL BRAND NEW CONTROLLER ( XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CORE), TWO St*PID ERROR CODES [PICTURED ABOVE] WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET JUST HUMAN...
  8. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues: I tried putting in a warranty claim, as my rubber grips have started to come off completely and I am met with: "There are no service options available, for further assistance contact us." So I...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller repaired in warranty with faulty LB and connectivity issues, now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller repaired in warranty with faulty LB and connectivity issues, now...: I purchased an Elite Series 2 Controller via Microsoft and it was great for the first ~6 months. However, I started to notice play in the LB when downshifting in whatever F1 game was out at the...