Elite 2 update question after latest system update

Discus and support Elite 2 update question after latest system update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just updated my series x to the latest omega build. Upon turning my elite 2 back on, an update popped up for that. I can’t find any details on what... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/accursedvenom, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Elite 2 update question after latest system update

I just updated my series x to the latest omega build. Upon turning my elite 2 back on, an update popped up for that. I can’t find any details on what it could have been for anywhere. Anyone else have any info?

submitted by /u/accursedvenom
    [link] [comments]

/u/accursedvenom, Jan 26, 2022
  2. LizardKing Walt Win User

A serious dashboard update problem. (Support please read post before answering.)

My Fanatec Elite wheel is suffering the same problem immediately after the xBox update. It takes 3 to 10 laps of multiplayer for the "Force Feedback" to become active. Please fix the problem with this latest update.
  3. JoshO'Dell1 Win User

Xbox elite 2 controller problem after update

It’s a the newest Xbox one x and an elite 2controller that’s maybe 1yr 1 1/2 old. I will try this. But there could be an issue with the latest update
  4. Krypton75 Win User

Xbox App/Console is not tracking my game time on any games

I’m having the same issue after the latest Xbox system update.
  5. Keuleman Win User

DLC disappear after Installation / problems with moving content

Same problem now on my S after installing the latest system update!
  6. kmezrin Win User

Xbox One Elite controller not working anymore after (failed?) Xbox Accessories firmware upgrade

Just tried updating my Xbox One Elite controller with Xbox One console with latest updates - no luck, no updates available...
Thema:

Elite 2 update question after latest system update

1. Elite 2 update question after latest system update - Similar Threads - Elite update question

2. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  3. My xbox elite 2 keeps disconnecting on every device fully update fully charged even with usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite 2 keeps disconnecting on every device fully update fully charged even with usb: I have been encountering this issue since 2 days now it just randomly disconnects sometimes I've tried everything the controller is updated and charged even with USB cable it still happens I tried...
  4. Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge: Hey Microsoft Support team, Hope you're doing awesome! Just got myself the new Xbox Elite Core Controller and the kit with it too, and I'm super excited about it. However, I'm hitting a little...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 not working on PC since update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite 2 not working on PC since update: Hi, Just received my Elite 2. I plugged it on PC, it says "upgrage needed", ok, i accept the upgrade. Then it says "Unfortunately this app doesn't currently support your controller's new firmware...
  6. Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update: I think since the update on 14 November 2023 for the controller, my options button is not working at all. Also, when in the main menu for xbox, if I want to change from one window option to...
  7. How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?: I sent it in 2 weeks ago and have confirmation from the shipper it was received but have not received any notice from Xbox. When I enter the service order number I'm told it can't be found. I'm...
  8. Elite Series 2 - Controller firmware update 5.19.3223.0 - Perfection!

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 - Controller firmware update 5.19.3223.0 - Perfection!: Whatever the engineers did, great job! For the first time the Elite Series 2 / Core responsiveness feels near instant in wireless mode. Updated from 3202 to 3223 Thanks! submitted by...
  9. Xbox Elite controller on pc Endless Update Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller on pc Endless Update Loop: I cannot set-up profile for button mapping on my xbox elite controller on pc due to the xbox accessories app want to endlessly update the controller. I've deleted the firm wear and even...
  10. Can the xbox series X/S and elite series polling rate be unlocked via software update? Can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the xbox series X/S and elite series polling rate be unlocked via software update? Can...: This thread is about the lock on xbox controller polling rate. I have tested and noticed that the lowest latencies I get on a xbox controller is 3-4ms vs 0.80-1ms from PS5 controllers and PC. On a...