Elite 2 quality control isssues

Discus and support Elite 2 quality control isssues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to know why Microsoft is still producing and selling the Elite 2 knowing that it has serious quality control issues yes they extended the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanRakanovic, Dec 11, 2021.

1. DanRakanovic
    DanRakanovic Guest

I would like to know why Microsoft is still producing and selling the Elite 2 knowing that it has serious quality control issues yes they extended the warranty the problem with that is you send in your brand new 3 week old elite so they can replace it with a used refurbished one. I'm currently on my 2nd elite controller both had different issues 1st one lasted 6 months 2nd one 3 weeks. Now i see the halo eite series 2 being hold with same know issues for 199. I love Microsoft and their products but i might be done with elite controllers for good.

:)

DanRakanovic, Dec 11, 2021
  2. DanRakanovic Win User

Hello it would be helpful if i could actually read you're reply. If you could repeat that in English one more time it would be great.
  3. DanRakanovic Win User

Same here i love the look of the halo edition but on top of the potential factory defects you have scalpers/bots have bought out most of the inventory and are selling them for double the price
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm sorry about that. I did have a few issues with my first Series 2 but I'm still using the replacement I got since July. I can't speak for everyone but my experience have been good so far. Been eyeing the Halo edition myself but I'm done buying gadgets until next year.
  5. PpoT.. Win User

Hello the left stick of my ELITE 2 controller, it does not work properly, I am having many problems with this controller, I do not understand how a controller of these characteristics can have so little quality, I have all the xbox with several controls each and I have never had a problem and now that supposedly this control is the best it turns out q is **** since it is the second time that gives problems in just over a year first the triggers and now the left stick. and the treatment on my part is exquisite, I have never taken care of a command like this. Please give me a solution, thank you.
  6. PpoT.. Win User

Hola el stick izquierdo de mi mando ELITE 2,no funciona correctamente, estoy teniendo muchos problemas con este mando, no entiendo como un mando de estas caracteristicas puede tener tan poca calidad, tengo todas las xbox con varios mandos cada una y jamas he tenido un problema y ahora que supuestamente este mando es de lo mejor resulta q es una porquería ya que es la segunda vez que da problemas en poco mas de un año primero los gatillos y ahora el stick izquierdo. y el trato por mi parte es exquisito, jamas he cuidado un mando como a este. Les ruego que me den una solución, gracias.
Thema:

1. Elite 2 quality control isssues - Similar Threads - Elite quality control

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  4. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  6. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  7. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  8. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  10. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...