Elite 2 Core controller light is never off

Discus and support Elite 2 Core controller light is never off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No matter what i do the light comes back, I turned it off completely in the accessories + system settings.. Updated downdated updated back, unpaired... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hakan Lynk, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Hakan Lynk
    Hakan Lynk Guest

No matter what i do the light comes back, I turned it off completely in the accessories + system settings..

Updated downdated updated back, unpaired again paired back.. .

Why is this happening ?

https://streamable.com/d2qlqd

https://streamable.com/6uz848

:)

Hakan Lynk, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello Hakan, this is really weird, have you tried any more kind of procedure or even sent the control to microsoft warranty?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hakan, if the controller is with the last update try to reverse its firmware by following the procedure below.

My Xbox controller has connection issues after the last update

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Hakan Lynk Win User

Unfortunately the device is 1 or 1.5 months old, same problem since the day out of the box :/ ..
  5. Hakan Lynk Win User

Hello, elite 2, I set the light to the lowest level, it returns to its previous state as soon as I exit the accessories section, it never stays at the brightness I want.

I noticed it when the light started to bother me, but I tried it with my classic elite 2 and elite core, I can never keep the light setting in place.. . Could it be a software problem? It seems illogical that there is just a bug that affects this :)
  6. DonDizzz Win User

Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

My Elite version 2 controller has never disconnected but the internal battery will NOT charge. It is a brick unless it is plugged in with the USB wire or sitting on the charging dock. when plugged in or on charging dock the white LED light blinks but never
    goes to a solid light even after 10 hours sitting on the charge dock. I've never seen the LED light go to color "amber" to signify it has a low battery. 180$ for a wired controller less than 8 months old.

I contacted support they told me it would bee 100$ to REPAIR!! because my 90 day warranty was up lol. 90 days for a controller they say "should last a lifetime".....

oh and option #2 they sent me a link to buy an Xbox "play and charge kit" ...lol for an Elite Series 2. The Elite Series 2 that has an INTERNAL BATTERY!

I am beyond pissed off and I get everyone's frustrations on this thread. This is all after going through 4 series 1 elite controllers.

To me it's absolutely UNACCEPTABLE that Microsoft wont at the least repair these controllers that are defective. Not broken but defective. And I mean repair for free or shipping charge ONLY.
Thema:

1. Elite 2 Core controller light is never off - Similar Threads - Elite Core controller

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  4. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  5. Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge: Hey Microsoft Support team, Hope you're doing awesome! Just got myself the new Xbox Elite Core Controller and the kit with it too, and I'm super excited about it. However, I'm hitting a little...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  7. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c
  8. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...
  9. Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.: I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized that when aiming in any game (COD warzone, GTA,...
  10. Elite Controller 2 Core - Right stick doesn't hold firmly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Core - Right stick doesn't hold firmly: Hi! I've just received my new sealed Elite Controller 2 Core and noticed the following defect: The right stick base is not magnetic at all. Left stick is holding okay, but the right one can be...